Desperately worrying

Heard that what’s happened to NFL off course we won but fuck me that was a very strange press conference off course there’s enough cunts under the bus outside Ibrox every time they play shite but Neil ffs your starting to treat us like mugs ... we won we played very poorly move on no matter how much drugs can make that a good performance sorry 😐
I am delighted we won

thats aim of game

cant argue with a win

but ffs

it was far from very good imo

Let’s be honest though, the huns were either in lower divisions or crap so the last 10 years we’ve pretty much had it our own way
Bit unfair to Aberdeen who put the huns out of the cups and Motherwell who appeared in two finals, you can only beat what the opposition put up. Cannot underplay an invincible as regardless of the opposition mental ability comes into achieving it and some games were last minute wins. Even when Jock Stein was around you had to be up for games v Morton etc regardless of been champions of Europe and occaisonally they beat us.

gap between defence to front is too big

starting position for 7 of our players is too high

they crowd each other out and have no space to move into coz another bloke already standing still in it.

back three cant make clear pass forward so tippy happy across back line waiting for middle field to come deep and make space for triangles

opposition dont lose energy coz they just shuffle 10 yards left and right

then we just punt ball high towards frimpong and taylor

who both struggle to pass ball well

our midfield is disfunctional

we do all the running without creating space

opps just stand still cause the channels aren't being worked cause every channel already has a bloke in it

its like a long ball tactic without target men or high passes to dangerous areas

bizarre tactics

we have no midfielders picking ball up inside our own half running at players and passing when opps press them

its just dull predictable static guff

no midfield really

despite having 5 recognised central midfielders on park

but hardly ever come into our half to start the attack
Gap between winning and drawing/losing is widening. Gap between perfectionists and realists cosmic. Sometimes the circumstances are not ideal, a nervy 1 off game. Remember your first fuck and tell me how you performed, then remember the nerves when it really mattered, the one you wanted to impress. The time this is it make or break. Sometimes a win is a win, and just because it was a bit turgid it still got the result. If you're still with the one you tried to impress ask, that night dear, was i wonderful? Love to hear the reply. This is not a direct reply to TET, but a general reply to all who want perfect sex.

I think the most worrying aspect of all this is that Lennon thought we played well. Either he's off his head on crack or he's just lost the head completely. The reason Lennon is winning games in Scotland is simply because our players a way superior to anything else in Scotland. Have you ever asked yourself why a manager with a record like Lennon has at Celtic hasn't clubs queing out the gate lookin him as their manager?
He's takin the fuckin piss at this stage with his team selection. He's also takin the fuckin piss with his reluctance to make a fuckin sub. Alright elyounoussi scored, but he should have been on earlier as should ajeti. Frimpong who changed the game, wouldn't have got on only forrest stubbed his toe.
Every time the camera pans to the bench Lennon has the facial expression of a man undergoing a prostate exam and Kennedy, well all he seems to do is hoke the fuckin nose aff himself.
The style of football is now back to the same shite we were at just before the rat fucked aff and everyone on here including myself was goin fuckin mental about.
I personally don't want Lennon sacked because it would fuck the whole season up, but that in itself is a sad state of affairs to be in. But I just feel he's running out of road.

Gap between winning and drawing/losing is widening. Gap between perfectionists and realists cosmic. Sometimes the circumstances are not ideal, a nervy 1 off game. Remember your first fuck and tell me how you performed, then remember the nerves when it really mattered, the one you wanted to impress. The time this is it make or break. Sometimes a win is a win, and just because it was a bit turgid it still got the result. If you're still with the one you tried to impress ask, that night dear, was i wonderful? Love to hear the reply. This is not a direct reply to TET, but a general reply to all who want perfect sex.
I dont want perfect anything

But I dont think the performance was very good by any standards

And generally there is a massive hole in our midfield

passing is pretty dire

and despite having very very talented players they are playing very mediocre

Far from ideal

And to reinforce that recurring dross as one off while even calling it very good is alarming to me.

If thats very good what does totally ordinary look like.

I should add that if you are comparing this celtic team to virgin sex then 9 in a row is really quite amazing for a first ever attempt against a really weak team.

jeez,jist wait tae we lose a game!Richter scale!
Ah'm a happy wi oor perfomances? Naw!
Ah'm a happy wi oor tactics? Naw
Ah'm a happy wi oor team selections? Naw
Ah'm a happy wi the timin of our substitutions? Naw
This season is one phuk up, nae preparation,play a game, get bolingoli'd
miss oot on playing 2 games, play a couple of games,then international break,
new goalie, new centre half, who's hardly played since January,Eddy injured after gettin thugged at Dundee Utd,Griff? that would have been our preferred front two,
once we get a run of games,we'll be motoring, my main criticism is Broony needs rested for his own good!.............and breathe 🍺 🥳

Heard that what’s happened to NFL off course we won but fuck me that was a very strange press conference off course there’s enough cunts under the bus outside Ibrox every time they play shite but Neil ffs your starting to treat us like mugs ... we won we played very poorly move on no matter how much drugs can make that a good performance sorry 😐
When you put it like that I'm wondering when was the last time lenny has come out and said just that 'we were poor but we won ' not including the get rid of the wantaways rant after the ferencvaros game. Lenny of old would call it as he and we all saw it, these days though , and I'm loathe to say it but he just plain refuses to do a slippy even once and admit responsibility for his tactics or lack thereof and when was the last time Kennedy had anything to say about anything? Hes gone right under the radar taking the term 'backroom team ' to an absolute literal one

Sniff sniff , can smell you from here
Fact1. Brown and Lennon had a disagreement, matter said to be resolved. Browns performances shocking. Still in the team. Fact 2. Ajer wants to go and everyone knows it. Lennon and Ajer have wards and Lennon says all is well? Ajer has been terrible.
Fact 3. Nitcham wants to go and is playing like an amateur. Fact 4. Edouard signed a new contract but wants to go to Arsenal and has said he does. Fact 5. Lennon and Kennedy can’t deal with this situation. Fact 6. The Celtic transfer policy requires a radical change. We seam to be the only club who can’t buy players even the lower priced ones.
Lennon left the club a number of years ago because he was not backed by Lawwell. Now he is hanging on hoping to be the manager to take the club to 10iar. However there does seem to be something wrong at the club regarding tactics and team formation.
Yes last nights performance was a team playing against the Great Wall of China so it was difficult to break them down, but there were great chances missed and in Europe you can’t afford that.
Are Celtic moving forward, I personally don’t think they are.
Some fans only care about 10iar and just hate when a doubt is put in their minds, hence the comments about HUNS and THERES A SMELL.
I am just saying we all need to face the present facts.

A win is a win but the amount of times this and periods of last season I've heard the commentator saying, ''They're happy to sit deep and allow us the ball'.

The key word is happy, teams set up to allow us to have the ball. Sit deep and allow us to just pass it around infront of them. If they are good on the counter attack they only need 1-2 chances. Knowing that we'll only produce 1-2 chances.

edouard was dreadful tonight, no first touch, no movement couldn't pass could holdn't the ball up....this doesn't help the team. Big difference when Ajeti came on.

A win is a win but the amount of times this and periods of last season I've heard the commentator saying, ''They're happy to sit deep and allow us the ball'.

The key word is happy, teams set up to allow us to have the ball. Sit deep and allow us to just pass it around infront of them. If they are good on the counter attack they only need 1-2 chances. Knowing that we'll only produce 1-2 chances.

edouard was dreadful tonight, no first touch, no movement couldn't pass could holdn't the ball up....this doesn't help the team. Big difference when Ajeti came on.
Just to reinforce that point, it's not only that opponents are happy to sit deep and allow us the ball. It's the fact that they are comfortable at the same time.

No questions asked or answered and I can't think of a game where the opposition keeper has been motm (perhaps the United keeper until he spilled one for Ajeti).

Ironically enough, what the goal showed last night is that we CAN go from back to front at pace and pose a threat. It just happens so rarely these days.

Latest posts

Back