Despicable Me, Alex Rae is The Loser's Loser

During this time of mutating viruses, it's quite interesting to hear directly from a mutant himself to get the inside scoop on what that actually must feel like.

What it also proves is that idiocy itself is a constantly mutating concept and I'm pretty certain that we'll see how frequently evolving the idiot gene is over the next few weeks.

It might prove fatal for some, but it's definitely entertaining.

During this time of mutating viruses, it's quite interesting to hear directly from a mutant himself to get the inside scoop on what that actually must feel like.

What it also proves is that idiocy itself is a constantly mutating concept and I'm pretty certain that we'll see how frequently evolving the idiot gene is over the next few weeks.

It might prove fatal for some, but it's definitely entertaining.

Rae is trying to be controversial in this as he lives in Suttons shadow, Sutton called BFDJ out as a cheer leader and Rae tried it on Sutton when Sutton called out managers such as Pedro etc. Rae does a runner from Clyde when his team get pumped with diddy teams and appears when incidents such as this appear and as usual makes a cunt of himself, FFS who tells their Ma to phone into radio clyde and make a cunt of the show, as if it was not bad enough.

Playing to the hun gallery and hoping to be invited to the sash bashes, guys a ned reject from east end who got lucky with an EBT under another EBT manager and booze bag.

Last edited:
Rae is trying to be contrversial in this as he lives in Suttons shadow, Sutton called BFDJ out as a cheer leader and Rae tried it on Sutton when Sutton called out managers such as Pedro etc. Rae does a runner from Clyde when his team get pumped with didy teams and appears when incidents sucjh as tis appears and as usaul makes a cunt of himself, FFS who tells their Ma to phone into radio clyde and make a cunt of the show, as if it was not bad enough.

Playing to the hun gallery and hoping to be invited to the sash bashes, guys a ned reject from east end who got lucky with an EBT under another EBT manager and booze bag.
I don't tune into much media, Boab, and you've just cited a perfect example of why.

These shows have a target audience in mind and there are more 'plants' in there than the botanical gardens.

Any outlet or platform that allows a wee bitter twat like that to shame our eyes and ears needs to be placed into quarantine for their own good.

Not much we can do about Twitter, I guess, but at least the right to reply offers us an opportunity to highlight how batshit he is.

He was co-commentator for BT for Leverkusen game the other night. He won't last long there, he is dreadful.
For the Levekusen penalty he said 'On first impression no penalty'. VAR gives it.
A few seconds after it the Huns had their own shout for a Pen. Rae tries to redeem himself by saying 'No penalty his hand's in a natural position', to which the commentator says ' it hit his back thats why it's not been given'
You should keep your trap shut at that point. Not Rae he says 'Yes but his hand was in a natural position.'
Him and Boydy take turns to share a brain cell.
Thank God for Boaxes, otherwise I'd be paying subscription fees for the pish :)

Just read one of the best putdowns I have every come across. A copy of a tweet posted by Boab on the thread ' Best Lyrics'. It totally destroys Alex Rae. It sums up perfectly the difference between an honest and decent human being and a total asshole trying to make himself look relevant.
Thanks Boab.šŸ‘šŸ»

If a race horse breaks it leg it's put down.the sevco horse is that far behind the celtic horse you would think it had a broken leg.the thing is none of the horses in title race had fallen it's just the case that the lead horse was 13 lengths clear when the race was stopped.

He was co-commentator for BT for Leverkusen game the other night. He won't last long there, he is dreadful.
For the Levekusen penalty he said 'On first impression no penalty'. VAR gives it.
A few seconds after it the Huns had their own shout for a Pen. Rae tries to redeem himself by saying 'No penalty his hand's in a natural position', to which the commentator says ' it hit his back thats why it's not been given'
You should keep your trap shut at that point. Not Rae he says 'Yes but his hand was in a natural position.'
Him and Boydy take turns to share a brain cell.
Thank God for Boaxes, otherwise I'd be paying subscription fees for the pish :)
Spot on
Stonewall spot kick for Leverkusen and the replay when the HUNS horde were baying for a penalty, clearly showed the ball hit the player on the back
The SPFL are under threat from the usual suspects, (those of a 1690 HUN mentality) not to award us the title
It's the 'Tainted title' goons, who don't do irony
Alex Rae is a perfect example, of Glasgow's Jaffa Bigots
Mind you, you'd be a bitter wee nugget, if you looked like Nosferatu
BaldyLocks, his tears make this season, all the sweeter
Can't wait to hear big Sutty rip him a new arse

HH Bhoys & Ghirls
It's great to be a TIM

Attachments

• Nosferatu.jpg
    Nosferatu.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 1
I read that ugly fuck morons tweet earlier. Loathsome cunt and trying to get his team out of being persistent losers. I'm struggling to think of another player who is as ugly as he is stupid. Probably because there isn't one.
Hate when you sugar coat it
BaldyLocks and his wee alky mate, Durrant, the bitter, poisonous bile, inside them must be keeping them up at night, in their crypt
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back