Did Frudgers set us up to lose against the huns on the 29th?

Brimcbhoy

This , since we were clearly out played that day. And ive watched it over again and again. The team, the tactics? RC at at left back? We were all over the place. It was a mystery what happened that day. They bossed the game, it could have been 6-0. After whats happened still I still cant believe the way we performed that day. I'm convinced he was sending out a message to PL and the board.
I for one, will never forgive the cunt.

Last edited:
It's the only defeat by them thats stuck in my craw that something wasn't right

the team selection the system we played the subs an his pathetic presser after the game

i wouldn't put it past the cnt
Its a hrd watch mate but they were all over us that day. They didnt all of a sudden become great, we had players out of position, not knowing what to do, it came from the Manager.

This , since we were clearly out played that day. And ive watched it over again and again. The team, the tactics? RC at at left back? We were all over the place. It was a mystery what happened that day. They bossed the game, it could have been 6-0. After whats happened still I still cant believe the way we performed that day. I'm convinced he was sending out a message to PL and the board.
I have to admit I thought it strange at the time. I heard a rumour at the time that most of the squad were sick the week before the game. Who knows?

Ive never said that about a departing Manager, no matter how shite they were, and i'm 55. The team, and the tactics that day, well I couldnt beilve it. It all became clear in time. I just wish we had fucked his plans up and beaten Valencia.
Ano were your coming from that was a scary day at the shit hole,but a don’t think for one second Rodgers would allow that to happen?am the same as the majority of celtic fans on his departure!!a dirty lowball scummy move but!!realisticly he was a Tim and hated they cunts as much as us,lotta different factors went against us no1 the fucking dog referee,injuries before and during match to absolute key players also it was kept low key but there was supposed to have been a virus rampaging threw the club??that could’ve been a lot of shite( no pun meant),all in all your rite we could’ve took a pounding which would have defo cost us the league,but we didn’t so we’re aswell no dwelling on it,,,happy days ahead☘️☘️?

He’s too much of an ego-maniac for that.

He would have loved to have left 13 unbeaten against that mob.

He was trying to leave from the summer, maybe even before, simply waiting for the best offer to come along.

He couldn’t believe his luck - we had just played about 6 games at home, and were about to play Hibs, Hearts etc away.

I wouldn’t mind it so much if he was honest, but he spent his life foaming at the mouth about how much he/his family were born into the club.

We shouldn’t even take it personal - he just doesn’t have much about him.

The more time that passed, the more his character was beginning to show.

It’s up to Dermot Desmond and Lawwell now to show that it never has been, or will be, about Brendan Rodgers, and get us someone even better.

He’s too much of an ego-maniac for that.

He would have loved to have left 13 unbeaten against that mob.

He was trying to leave from the summer, maybe even before, simply waiting for the best offer to come along.

He couldn’t believe his luck - we had just played about 6 games at home, and were about to play Hibs, Hearts etc away.

I wouldn’t mind it so much if he was honest, but he spent his life foaming at the mouth about how much he/his family were born into the club.

We shouldn’t even take it personal - he just doesn’t have much about him.

The more time that passed, the more his character was beginning to show.

It’s up to Dermot Desmond and Lawwell now to show that it never has been, or will be, about Brendan Rodgers, and get us someone even better.
I think PL sussed him out before the lot of us.

But how come it took all that jet propulsion to get out off earth, an a wee banger to get aff the moon.

Rocket propulsion, not jet propulsion. Technically, two different things. And Michael is right, almost. The moon has only 17 percent of the earth's gravity, so a smaller booster in the LEM was able to get it back to the Command Module orbiting the moon, so Armstrong and Aldrin could get back in the CM and head home with Michael Collins (not that one, the astronaut). The CM had a fairly decent rocket to point them home. Overall, I suck at science, but I did pay attention in class.

Rocket propulsion, not jet propulsion. Technically, two different things. And Michael is right, almost. The moon has only 17 percent of the earth's gravity, so a smaller booster in the LEM was able to get it back to the Command Module orbiting the moon, so Armstrong and Aldrin could get back in the CM and head home with Michael Collins (not that one, the astronaut). The CM had a fairly decent rocket to point them home. Overall, I suck at science, but I did pay attention in class.
ah cannae even spell science!

During that first moon landing -- and remember I was 12 -- I used to think that it would kind of be cool if the Michael Collins in the trio of astronauts was really, in fact, the Irish revolutionary leader instead of, you know, the American astronaut . . . .

Thought that at the time, but didn't want to say. I would be interested in John Kennedy's view on the subject.

Not buying it, the players would have realised what was going on and would have been furious, and it would have eventually got out. Apparently when Rodgers told the players at training he was for the off
the players were stunned, this tells you that none of them felt that they had been set up to lose against the huns, in fact, the more I think about it, the more ridiculous it sounds.

Members online

Back