Did Frudgers set us up to lose against the huns on the 29th?

Great posts again but we laugh at Broonie being in the Huns heads.
We seem to be stuck in the Traitors heid.
He’s gone to the only thing the cnut likes more money to bolster his huge Ego.
The Mediocrity of mid Table EPL then the Championship Mibbies China then a Sky
Debate seat.
While we go on and on 10 and more.
£sign Dodgers Who.
Fucking Traitor.
Mon the Hoops.

HH ☘️

I’ve no doubt you do. But did you post any of it before he left? Or was it ok up until he left?

That’s my problem. I saw next to fuck all criticism of anything he did before he left. Anytime I had a go at his signings or tactics or projects or failure to be able to see a defender, or said he was the same at Liverpool you would have thought I took a shit on Big Jocks statue.

No cunt is above criticism at our club. No matter who you are, where you came from or how much of a Celt you are.

If we take the Jock saying of the Celtic shirt doesn’t shrink to fit inferior players as our mantra, then sentimentally goes.

He’s gone. He gave me at least some of my happiest days fucking they cunts into the ground. That didn’t mask what I thought were areas he needed to improve. His projects, Euro tactics and failure to sort out defense were a shambles that we need to still fix. But, we can’t deny he at least gave us hope of moving up a level. He didn’t manage that and actually we regressed as his reign continued.

I look at his tenure as an opportunity lost and that saddens me. Him going I didn’t give a fuck. I never do when anyone wants to leave.
No i didn't post any of it before or since he has left. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. You can read through past posts I've made about this and I'll repeat again, I knew about this shit before he signed for Celtic. But I kept my powder dry, because anyone who is Celtic manager I will support. I've also admitted I got sucked in with his bullshit about him being an Irish man being born into a Celtic family. Simply because I can totally relate to that. I come from a large Irish family of Celtic supporters, fanatics infact. If I done what he done, I would be fuckin skinned alive and need never show my face around home again. To me, he had the dream job and I believed him. That's why I've said fuck all about it and bit my lip. I'm also of the belief that a public forum is not the place to mouth this, so I've continued to bite my lip.

No i didn't post any of it before or since he has left. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. You can read through past posts I've made about this and I'll repeat again, I knew about this shit before he signed for Celtic. But I kept my powder dry, because anyone who is Celtic manager I will support. I've also admitted I got sucked in with his bullshit about him being an Irish man being born into a Celtic family. Simply because I can totally relate to that. I come from a large Irish family of Celtic supporters, fanatics infact. If I done what he done, I would be fuckin skinned alive and need never show my face around home again. To me, he had the dream job and I believed him. That's why I've said fuck all about it and bit my lip. I'm also of the belief that a public forum is not the place to mouth this, so I've continued to bite my lip.

Probably still isn’t the place to air it. I agree with how your family would have reacted. Mine too.

Once this season is over, hopefully the Rodgers episode will be over as well, I don't think he is someone who we should be wasting our energy on for much longer. He maybe doesn't give a monkeys, but by now he will know what the vast majority of our support think of him.
We have bigger fish to fry as we go for our second 9iar next season, hopefully after securing a 3rd historical treble on the bounce, by the time next season starts Rodgers will be well out of our system and we can get behind the new manager whoever he might be.

Once this season is over, hopefully the Rodgers episode will be over as well, I don't think he is someone who we should be wasting our energy on for much longer. He maybe doesn't give a monkeys, but by now he will know what the vast majority of our support think of him.
We have bigger fish to fry as we go for our second 9iar next season, hopefully after securing a 3rd historical treble on the bounce, by the time next season starts Rodgers will be well out of our system and we can get behind the new manager whoever he might be.

Who is this Rogers you speak of? :)

Phil MacGiollabhain said in January that the Celtic players were suffering from the virus that swept Scotland in December and January. Only Callum McGregor and Craig Gordon were virus free. Celtic decided to keep it quiet because they did not want to use that as an excuse (you can imagine what the loyalist Scottish media would say).
I never saw the game myself but by all accounts the Bhoys put in a lacklustre performance on the 29th December. Phil is usually correct about all things Celtic and Sevco.
Hail Hail

Phil MacGiollabhain said in January that the Celtic players were suffering from the virus that swept Scotland in December and January. Only Callum McGregor and Craig Gordon were virus free. Celtic decided to keep it quiet because they did not want to use that as an excuse (you can imagine what the loyalist Scottish media would say).
I never saw the game myself but by all accounts the Bhoys put in a lacklustre performance on the 29th December. Phil is usually correct about all things Celtic and Sevco.
Hail Hail

Apart from them dying again every week for 8 years.

I get the "sickness bug" theory, but I still can't reconcile our most influential playmaker at left full-back???

I think that particular performance was an accumulation of events, but I still think Buck outsmarted himself with his tactical nous and self-proclaimed genius.

There are a 1001 reasons why it was a piss-poor performance, but at least it allowed us to hit the reset button.

I hate to say this, but this treble thing is becoming a bit of a millstone around our necks too. Long may it continue, but it seems to be promoting a safety-first policy!

I get the "sickness bug" theory, but I still can't reconcile our most influential playmaker at left full-back???

I think that particular performance was an accumulation of events, but I still think Buck outsmarted himself with his tactical nous and self-proclaimed genius.

There are a 1001 reasons why it was a piss-poor performance, but at least it allowed us to hit the reset button.

I hate to say this, but this treble thing is becoming a bit of a millstone around our necks too. Long may it continue, but it seems to be promoting a safety-first policy!
Would you settle for good football but missing out on the Treble or even great football but missing out on 10 IAR?

HH?

Would you settle for good football but missing out on the Treble or even great football but missing out on 10 IAR?

HH?
That's the dilemma, Bill

I still think we could play decent football with an alternative approach and still win the league, but I fully accept that 10 titles is significant in more ways than one.

I'm just concerned that a fear of failure could be our biggest enemy and that we lose sight of being successful on our own footballing merits, as opposed to grinding it out.

In saying that, I am a greedy bastard, so I want it all, but I'll settle for 10+

I can't believe Rodgers deliberately threw the game. Like many better than me have pointed out already, it was a perfect storm of a corrupt rangers supporting ref letting them off with murder, several injuries to key players during the match, an extremely poor performance by our players (I must admit that the sickness bug rumour looks very plausible as that would explain our peculiar low energy gameplay), and poor tactics.

The bizarre decision to play CalMac at full back was very reminiscent of Rodgers at Liverpool where he pissed Sterling off by repeatedly playing him as a full back despite him being awful there - Brendan's ego drives him to proof how clever he is by surprising opponents with unexpected stunts like this. But it rarely works out as he envisaged it but he keeps trying it again and again!

I think the anecdote he spun about how Danny McGrain humbly approached him to ask if he still had a job, duly exposed as a pile of shite by Danny himself, summed up what I always thought about the man. Everything was always about Rogers. A fucking sociopath! His actions fit the bill exactly. Indeed, several Liverpool men I know, said exactly the same thing. Unfortunately sociopathy is very common in people who aspire to fame and power.

Could that extend to throwing the game against Rangers? I doubt it, only because he had more to gain in terms of adulation by winning, than what he would gain from losing. He needs to be fucking Charlie Potatoes at all times!

Members online

Back