Did the board play a blinder with the Tierney deal?

Its not a good thing for Celtic if OP headline is correct.

I don't think they played a blinder. I thought it was good fair deal at time.

If OP is correct that they knew he was gonna be ill going forward and sold a damaged player at excessive prices then it would damage Celtic future reputation and selling strength.

Arsenal will certainly be unlikely to buy rom Celtic again if the OP is correct.

And it doesn't make good Scottish players (or players playing in Scotland) get a fair market price going forward if one of the leagues brightest talents fails to live up to reasonably big priced move south.

I dont agree the board play a blinder?

And since its been one of the slanderous hot topics on horde forums it might well be taken straight from the calumny factory of the undead Crypt that does it so well.

Weird OP loves the controversial topics that MSM would love to run in their headlines.

Cant remember if I posted it a while back but there was a hun rumour that he had a degenerative injury. I mind dismissing it but the pelvic inflammation wasn't too far from the truth. Only cure is rest. He had a shoulder problem reported at arsenal which I think I remember him on the deck in one of our games in a lot of pain? Can't mind who we were playing . I said straight away that's a bad one as it looked like he had been shot. The weakness was still there which probability resulted in the dislocation.
the upper body injury might of been a blessing. It will give him time to get his core sorted out and back up to speed.
i don't think for a second the wee man is done.
Give him a few months. Remember he almost did the job of two players for us and was at a level so far above Emilio that dropping him was near impossible. At least at arsenal he won't be expected to carry the same load or have to play the ridiculous amount of mins our first 11 have , I mind the stats him and CM had they were up there in the whole of plannet football...shocking..
Fine we got 25m do I think it was a binder? No I don't. When it comes down to it CL dough is the income that stops us selling stars. Even if KT missed a year with us him fit for the next 10 qualifications would give us a better chance at that jackpot.
Arsenal know that and believe me with the medical team they have they would of known what they were getting and the timeline. 100% the wee man didn't pass the medical .
if they have lb sorted for 6-8 years 25m is a fucking steal.
For anyone that plans to write the wee man off print a pic of my avatar, cut off the bunnet and eat it in advance. Paper is far more palatable than tweed and better for the teeth and the tract

And since its been one of the slanderous hot topics on horde forums it might well be taken straight from the calumny factory of the undead Crypt that does it so well.

Weird OP loves the controversial topics that MSM would love to run in their headlines.

It's taken from The Celtic Star you fucking clown.
The text even hyperlinks to the article.
Now fuck off troll.

Your suggestions are your headlines you troll

You promote Orange hot topics and Im a clown very good.
Given that I don't frequent hun forums I am unfamiliar with their 'hot topics'.
What part of fuck off do you not understand?

A lot of nonsense! A big club like Arsenal wouldn't spend millions on someone with degenerative condition and their medics would have apprised the club of any issues with the injury he had at the time. He'll get better and be back to his best eventually, especially when you consider what Arsenal haven't achieved with what they have already.

The guys had terrible luck so far down there but still think he'll come good.Still early days for him.
That's what it is mate, bad luck. He is smpliy too good to fail once he is fit again. I don't believe there will be many epl Englishman in any pub that will tell a Celtic diehard he is talking shite when we back a player. We are an honest and dry humourous breed and we know tallent. No one is more honest or critical than us and it comes from a mentality we have to win every game or we filter off into a quiet room and want to die. The EPL lads just don't have that level of stress. Or passion. No wonder the Glasgow life expectancy is so low in certain areas. Ffs some games I age a years in 90mins. I'm scared of the day we take a 7-0 tanking by 35mins
Dreadlocks of grey hair will grow from my ears...go for a piss at half time and I look like a rabbi Marley teen wolf hybrid ffs

A lot of nonsense! A big club like Arsenal wouldn't spend millions on someone with degenerative condition and their medics would have apprised the club of any issues with the injury he had at the time. He'll get better and be back to his best eventually, especially when you consider what Arsenal haven't achieved with what they have already.
Didn't say it was confirmed as a degenerative condition, hun rumour. I did say it was close enough with the injuries he was carrying and what we were putting him through. The symptoms would of been similar and without action would of continued and worsened. What he had was a double hernia and the pain and shifting loads internally caused him to protect and change core loads during physical activity wearing other areas or in his case inflame his lower pelivc area. I posted ages ago on a different thread how protecting one area when you are in pain makes you rely on muscle groups that aren't up to the task so the injury results in straining different untrained areas not used to that level of professional athletic stress. That's what happened. If unchecked it would of got worse. Arsenal knew this and I'll repeat myself they acknowledged there was a timeline (for recovery)

Weird that you seem almost pathologically connected to their style rhetoric and demanding egotism
This would perhaps be a troubling insight which might give one pause to reflect. If it wasn't coming from a fucking clown.

Paul McStay was the same when until an American doc discovered he had a loose bone chip in his ankle that would dislodge and wedge in the joint. after spending time in an oxygen chamber they were able to replace it and let if heal, he played on until he was 32 after right, KT will heal in time. In time for his contract to run up and head back up the road.;)

The ankle problem which had threatened to end his career at the beginning of this season has worsened with another stress fracture, and McStay, 32, has decided to stop playing now, rather than risk further, permanent damage.

"This is the day every professional footballer dreads, the day his career is over," McStay said. "I'm delighted with the career I've had at Celtic although disappointed it has been cut short in this way."

This would perhaps be a troubling insight which might give one pause to reflect. If it wasn't coming from a fucking clown.
Still factually accurate

And my clown shoes are green and white

Your many and divergent avatars are all striped red white and blue with Big Orange propaganda streak all over it.

Funny that.

You being the guy who wipes your arse with the blue pound

Your quite possibly JJ

you have the same demented deranged twisted ego

But then again so does TGM
TT
Espirito Sancto

I put it to you in open air

I think you pick moniker then go undercover to give the Blue pound the propaganda they desire to see on Celtic forums

Look look whataboutthem then

I might be deranged clown pal

But I know your type

And your style

And its always intemperate unsubstantiated hearsay with a twist of absolute Gnostic Craft

Now stick it in your pipe and smoke and away back to writing about how the ancient Celts are the true master race

Members online

Latest posts

Back