Did the board play a blinder with the Tierney deal?

I've stated on here I'm an atheist. The obsession of the RC bounty hunters on here past and present is exhausting. First rule don't call yourself the pope as you are not the pope....it's an avatar name. I'm a hat ffs. That mentality is the same reason the Charlie hedbo shit kicked off. We are living in the 20s ffs.
Time of freedom fun and good kicks....shit history has a habit of...
Pm a square go meet up TET. You boys can sort it out. The open shit slinging I'm afraid has no place on an otherwise reasonable thread. Can't back you on this one mate and I do like reading your input.
Block each other piss on things and have territory. People want to talk shite on a thread to each other then leave them to it man.
Pope if you are John James cheers for the free content . tet if you are John Constantine keep up the battle against hell's deamons.
On one condition
Do it at separate ends of the playground
And at lunchtime when you have to sit at the same table. Behave or eat dinner alone quietly.

This feels scarily familiar
I'm no longer engaging with the clown. It's a pointless exercise. Any quotes of my posts in future will be replied to similarly to above.

Anyway, getting back to KT, I loved the kid but I felt and said often he was being overplayed. Sure we got £25m for him but he sure gave us our money's worth in blood sweat and probably tears.
I sincerely hope he recovers fully to show what a good player he is.
Now can I talk about Jeremie...... we better watch he doesn't go the same way.
HH

I know following me around the forum making demented accusations is probably one of the highlights of your existence but it's not a lot of fun for other people to read. So, for the benefit of the forum I suggest we no longer quote each other's posts or comment on each other's threads. There is no possibility of constructive debate between us so we should spare everyone else the unpleasantness.

Actually I’m ok with it.....some of the comments are quite interesting

The flaw in the logic is that the injury he is out with at the moment had nothing to do with the hip/pelvic/ankle issues due to him being “overplayed” - he dislocated his shoulder which has needed surgery.
He was beginning to find his feet at Arsenal and there was no issues about his fitness before this current injury. The shoulder injury might prove a bit of a blessing in disguise in that it may give him a bit more time to fully rest up.

Theres absolutely no way Celtic played a blinder nor did the club sell a crock. Sure he was overplayed and needed his hernia op. That said if anyone is trying to tell me that arsenal weren't aware of all of the factors surrounding KT, medical, past injuries , double hernia , playing through the pain barrier etc I'd say they were mistaken. KT is still a young lad and arsenal will be getting his better years. The problem for arsenal was the same as Celtic and he was rushed back into the side due to arsenals woeful defence. I've been keeping tabs on him down there and when hes been fit hes been a stand out particularly in the standard liege europa cup game where he had 2 assists from those wicked crosses weve seen a million times. A hernia is a painful thing as is the op, never mind a double hernia. When KT is fully readied then we will all see that it was in fact arsenal who played a blinder here and a few more defenders like him with his energy and passion could propel arsenal back to the top 4 again as it's really defence that is that clubs problem and 1 22year old ex bhoy cant change that alone. Arsenal have a fantastic frontline aubameyang and lacazette and a midfield that may need some additions but make no mistake if arsenal bought him from QPR theyd have paid 40 million at least and hes worth it. Head and shoulders 😎🔜🔙🔛🔝

Back