Did the board play a blinder with the Tierney deal?

Ok ladies and gents perhaps we have all got a tad frisky not read things or noticed links. First Eve of the school night of the hols doesn't help.
The good thing is KT has a battle hardened medical team to support him now.
It's a fact that advances are made in medical practice during times of war. Jees arsenal have been in the trenches for years so KT is in good hands.
Still can't help thinking Wenger must of pissed off some voodo shaman while scouting some dual nationality talents down in the mother continent back in the day

Still factually accurate

And my clown shoes are green and white

Your many and divergent avatars are all striped red white and blue with Big Orange propaganda streak all over it.

Funny that.

You being the guy who wipes your arse with the blue pound

Your quite possibly JJ

you have the same demented deranged twisted ego

But then again so does TGM
TT
Espirito Sancto

I put it to you in open air

I think you pick moniker then go undercover to give the Blue pound the propaganda they desire to see on Celtic forums

Look look whataboutthem then

I might be deranged clown pal

But I know your type

And your style

And its always intemperate unsubstantiated hearsay with a twist of absolute Gnostic Craft

Now stick it in your pipe and smoke and away back to writing about how the ancient Celts are the true master race

Truly fucking demented. Seek professional help.

that's exactly what FF would say :p
I know following me around the forum making demented accusations is probably one of the highlights of your existence but it's not a lot of fun for other people to read. So, for the benefit of the forum I suggest we no longer quote each other's posts or comment on each other's threads. There is no possibility of constructive debate between us so we should spare everyone else the unpleasantness.

I know following me around the forum making demented accusations is probably one of the highlights of your existence but it's not a lot of fun for other people to read. So, for the benefit of the forum I suggest we no longer quote each other's posts or comment on each other's threads. There is no possibility of constructive debate between us so we should spare everyone else the unpleasantness.
Don't be a killjoy. This is entertainment😂😂😂

There is always constructive debate from my end possible and I dont do requests or take confessions.

I comment on whatever I choose with honesty and integrity and with real interest.

Cant say I ever had that from you.

My accusations/opinions are just and backed up and open to debate. Yours are Stazi type do what your told with expletives and nastiness with bizarre sources at best.

Never a straight answer just projections of who you really are through allusions and illusions, craft style

Your claims are always contradictory

Like you said its an open forum

And I will question highly controversial opinions especially if they reek of Orange propaganda

Fair do's?

There is always constructive debate from my end possible and I dont do requests or take confessions.

I comment on whatever I choose with honesty and integrity and with real interest.

Cant say I ever had that from you.

My accusations are just and back up

Your claims are always contradictory

Like you said its an open forum

And I will question highly controversial opinions especially if they reek of Orange propaganda

Fair do's?
I suppose it was a bit much to expect a troll to adopt a reasonable approach for the benefit of others.

"My accusations are just and back up"

You've accused me of being, not only several other forum members but also a well-known blogger. These accusations are based on nothing more than your demented opinion.
If you feel concerned enough contact WCB. He can see what IP addresses people log in from and whether or not they are on VPNs.
That is what somebody with honesty and integrity would do if they believed they had legitimate concerns about another forum member.
I await the next demented diatribe of shite with no interest whatsoever.

I suppose it was a bit much to expect a troll to adopt a reasonable approach for the benefit of others.

You've accused me of being, not only several other forum members but also a well-known blogger. These accusations are based on nothing more than your demented opinion.
If you feel concerned enough contact WCB. He can see what IP addresses people log in from and whether or not they are on VPNs.
That is what somebody with honesty and integrity would do if they believed they had legitimate concerns about another forum member.
Its just my opinion based on the style rhetoric and demented egoism

I have much respect for other members

But I have none for intolerant twisted pathological calumny based rancour

I respond to all quoted enquiries

I voice my opinion even if its the lonely sad neurotic type

And I dont take false accusations unless they are justified.

Yours and your fan club are never justified. They are contradictory and deliberately worded for your real agenda.

You notice you dont deny any of it.

You chose crafty double talk to make it look like your a victim of a lunatic

But reality is you talk like TGM who talks like JJ and all have the same style of brown John and do what your told

Move along nothing to see here

Its just my opinion based on the style rhetoric and demented egoism

I have much respect for other members

But I have none for intolerant twisted pathological calumny based rancour

I respond to all quoted enquiries

I voice my opinion even if its the lonely sad neurotic type

And I dont take false accusations unless they are justified.

Yours and your fan club are never justified. They are contradictory and deliberately worded for your real agenda.
Drivel

You notice you dont deny any of it.

You chose crafty double talk to make it look like your a victim of a lunatic

But reality is you talk like TGM who talks like JJ and all have the same style of brown John and do what your told

Move along nothing to see here
I don't deny the Kennedy Assassination but no sane person would believe I was on the grassy knoll.
It is unnecessary for me to do anything 'crafty' to make you look like a lunatic. You're all over that operation and require no assistance. Interesting you would project that I would seek victimhood when you regularly play the 'poor me' sympathy card. Deceitful, deluded and dumb as a bag of boiled shite.

why don't use 2 try the ignore button or even better take this drivel to PM

I don't deny the Kennedy Assassination but no sane person would believe I was on the grassy knoll.
It is unnecessary for me to do anything 'crafty' to make you look like a lunatic. You're all over that operation and require no assistance. Interesting you would project that I would seek victimhood when you regularly play the 'poor me' sympathy card. Deceitful, deluded and dumb as a bag of boiled shite.
More false accusations

Where have I played victim?

More false accusations

Where have I played victim?
More deceit. I said you project that I would seek victimhood when you regularly play the 'poor me' sympathy card. I only have to go up a few posts for an example:

"I voice my opinion even if its the lonely sad neurotic type"

Ah poor you, your sympathy card tugged at my heartstrings.
So either you are deliberately and deceitfully misinterpreting what I have plainly written or you are too stupid to be an even moderately successful troll.

why don't use 2 try the ignore button or even better take this drivel to PM
Kelly I'm getting told to fuck off for giving reasonable opinions

And I will highlight anything that I find devious and give reasons

I haven't made any evil remarks or trolling

I have responded to intolerant Stazi type propaganda with no back up

And its getting more and more regular

I have voiced my opinion but if the dude keeps throwing commands and unsubstantiated bollocks then playing the victim card.

The title of all his threads are controvertial
his moniker is controvertial
He is everything he claims he is against and worse

Now for you Kelly this is my last post on this thread.

But really think about it.

Isn't everything he promotes the very thing the huns say what about that then

He promotes the very thing they want to hear on Celtic blogs every day

the highest grade of reprobate garbage you could ever imagine but posed as a question to lure unsuspecting dialogue for his pay masters

Jabba must be over the moon to have this dude wiping his arse with the celtic way

I've stated on here I'm an atheist. The obsession of the RC bounty hunters on here past and present is exhausting. First rule don't call yourself the pope as you are not the pope....it's an avatar name. I'm a hat ffs. That mentality is the same reason the Charlie hedbo shit kicked off. We are living in the 20s ffs.
Time of freedom fun and good kicks....shit history has a habit of...
Pm a square go meet up TET. You boys can sort it out. The open shit slinging I'm afraid has no place on an otherwise reasonable thread. Can't back you on this one mate and I do like reading your input.
Block each other piss on things and have territory. People want to talk shite on a thread to each other then leave them to it man.
Pope if you are John James cheers for the free content . tet if you are John Constantine keep up the battle against hell's deamons.
On one condition
Do it at separate ends of the playground
And at lunchtime when you have to sit at the same table. Behave or eat dinner alone quietly.

This feels scarily familiar

More deceit. I said you project that I would seek victimhood when you regularly play the 'poor me' sympathy card. I only have to go up a few posts for an example:

"I voice my opinion even if its the lonely sad neurotic type"

Ah poor you, your sympathy card tugged at my heartstrings.
So either you are deliberately and deceitfully misinterpreting what I have plainly written or you are too stupid to be an even moderately successful troll.
thats what you say

Im no victim

Neurotic is not victimhood

if I have it its an illness

You claim I have it therefore I give you some credit

no victimhood thats your warped mind.

That article regardless of source is a legitimate source of debate. Plenty of links are discussed here pro hun pro tic or dafties that don't know fuck all that get pages in the rags. We still discuss it and the input of the posters makes the thread. Attacking members isn't the way

thats what you say

Im no victim

Neurotic is not victimhood

if I have it its an illness

You claim I have it therefore I give you some credit

no victimhood thats your warped mind.
s-l300.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back