Didnae take the Huns long tae spew their bilešŸ˜”

Bellshill bhoy

After Iā€™d heard the sad news of Bertieā€™s passing, I thought Iā€™d have a wee look at what the Huns were saying over on the cesspool that is follow follow, given the recent passing of the legendary hun manager Walter Smith and the respect he was shown on here,
I was TOTALLY shocked one of the early poster had said ā€œif you canā€™t say anything nice, donā€™t say anything at allā€ there must have been dozens of posts stating ā€œIā€™m saying nothing ā€œ ā€¦ā€¦

Thatā€™s the difference between us and them, a klub formed on hatred šŸ˜”
Screenshot 1 particular post
E18B0463-D716-4881-89BD-033367D44C5C.jpeg42647805-21BF-41F1-8D30-540434ACD0CB.jpeg

Utterly predictable considering the song that 50,000 of then belt out about our legends. I understand your anger Bb. To have lost a truly great man and club legend and then to see that will boil your blood but my advice would be to ignore it and them. Watch a few YouTube videos of the great man. Remember him and feel blessed that he was ours. Tonight's a night for sadness and, for those who were lucky enough to see and meet him, a night to remember and smile. Leave the hate to the filth.

After Iā€™d heard the sad news of Bertieā€™s passing, I thought Iā€™d have a wee look at what the Huns were saying over on the cesspool that is follow follow, given the recent passing of the legendary hun manager Walter Smith and the respect he was shown on here,
I was TOTALLY shocked one of the early poster had said ā€œif you canā€™t say anything nice, donā€™t say anything at allā€ there must have been dozens of posts stating ā€œIā€™m saying nothing ā€œ ā€¦ā€¦

Thatā€™s the difference between us and them, a klub formed on hatred šŸ˜”
Screenshot 1 particular post
View attachment 16595View attachment 16596
Forget about them Bb. We were the truly lucky ones, in that he wore the hoops respectfully, with pride, courage and dignity. That is what genuine football supporters across all clubs, will remember him for. The rest don't matter. šŸ‘

In spite of what we say on here, there are many honourable men and women who favour that team.

True football folk who will acknowledge the role that Bertie played in shaping Scottish football and the honour with which he wore his beloved Hoops.

Cretins, morons and pathetic human beings will always be cretins, morons and pathetic human beings, but it takes a good man or woman to extinguish their stupidity and malice with a few choice words.

I'm sure the honourable Rangers supporters will do the right thing this evening and protect the memory of a legend.

In spite of what we say on here, there are many honourable men and women who favour that team.

True football folk who will acknowledge the role that Bertie played in shaping Scottish football and the honour with which he wore his beloved Hoops.

Cretins, morons and pathetic human beings will always be cretins, morons and pathetic human beings, but it takes a good man or woman to extinguish their stupidity and malice with a few choice words.

I'm sure the honourable Rangers supporters will do the right thing this evening and protect the memory of a legend.
Surely there are some SP.

Surely there are some SP.
I've met a few over the years.......not by the bus load, but a few who love their team and who also love football.

They would talk about the great games and the great players regardless of who was playing and who they played for.

Nothing about queens or popes. Nothing about papes or prods. Nothing about lodges or chapels. Plenty about the football though. They will mourn with us tonight as we mourned with them previously.

No doubt the posts over there will be deleted when admin sees them, sanitised for visiting journalists, Iā€™ve screenshot them so the same journalists visiting here can see EXACTLY what type of hun scum they areā€¦ā€¦call it out whereever you see itšŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Aye fuckin send them off to all the papers see if any take it up šŸ¤¬especially since the fuckin arseholes just lost one of they're own and still the hatred seeps out every pore

Aye fuckin send them off to all the papers see if any take it up šŸ¤¬especially since the fuckin arseholes just lost one of they're own and still the hatred seeps out every pore
The Fukin SCUM have shown their TRUE COLOURS wae Gimp m8! Wan Minute he's EMBLAZONED on Posters Ootside their Midden, the Nxt he's gone!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.. The only fact that stacks up day in day out is Fukin SCUM is Fukin SCUM!! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬.. The Hilarious point is leave them ur a Judas, come back ur a Fukin HERO!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.. Thick as Fuk, they really are NOT OF THIS PLANET & just thank ur Lucky Stars ur no wan ae them!! šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I had a wee look on swally swally and I'd say most on there are respectful of Bertie's passing to be fair.....However, over on Hun media some of the comments are an absolute disgrace and sub human at best...there's one poster in particular who wrote something not worth repeating...I'm going to out the cunt, find out his details and ruin him all over social media...I'm on it

I had a wee look on swally swally and I'd say most on there are respectful of Bertie's passing to be fair.....However, over on Hun media some of the comments are an absolute disgrace and sub human at best...there's one poster in particular who wrote something not worth repeating...I'm going to out the cunt, find out his details and ruin him all over social media...I'm on it
Good get him fucking outed the bastard apparently rangers media is were the worst of the worst is scumbagsšŸ¤¬

Iā€™ve ruined a few in my day but not quite like that docco
Anybody in particular? šŸ¤”

Ill let yous know in due course.... absolutely sick to my pit when I read it/them.....only 2 weeks ago we afforded one of their legends the respect he was due but this particular subspecies couldn't even put any dislike of our club behind them to either say something human or at best (for them), stay silent....but I will repeat that on swally, any out of order stuff was quickly moderated and shot down by the majority

Latest posts

Back