Dignity fc Albion car park

Everything that’s not nailed down getting sold, Huns will be furious, losing they’re car park, Glasgow council trying to do the same to them regarding no parking within a mile of the stadium as they are at parkhead, strange how we’re trying to buy all the land available around our stadium and they’re selling theirs, shows how short sighted and in deep financial trouble their in....

Talk of investment is just pie suppers in the sky but selling the land for housing might be a nice little earner for the club provided they can square away the planning conditions put in place when the club deck was built. Perhaps this is the source of the money into the club that has been so well trailed since January.

It will easily pay off Close Bros, it might pay off King's loan. Will it be enough to pay off Big Mike, Hummel and Elite as well? I suppose that will depend on how much they have to bribe the planning officials to amend their club deck planning restrictions.

Curious and might get curiouser if not far murkier than that.

They don't unless someone at the licencing committee has scraped this rule but i don't see it being relaxed

The public consultation may be close brothers would be looking at the true vale of the land if it were developed ,,,,they would do this if say somone wanted to borrow against it maybe askin for more than usual
a large % of the development value ,,,go all in stop the ten and use the £30m champions league money to make the payments ,,,,,like minty did

Last edited by a moderator:
Was the Albion car park not used as security against the Close Brothers loan? Was that loan not due to be paid back in March?
Yes it was,I would treat this as another feel good story for the mugs I doubt the can sell it without agreement with the Close brothers,sevco is suffering from a dose of bad press and failed promises so this an attempt to turn the tide,they can't sell the family silver because there is none,not heard of anyone banging on thier door to buy players,across the world of business it's a buyers market so no big sales in the offing,another game to get sales of season tickets but if they do sell the car park,,where the car park Parky

Land is always worth money, land with outlined planing consent is worith a lot more, I had a look at the proposed development, looks really nice like a mini football stadium, obviously a private development, not for social housing, given, how run down and industrialised the area is, it would be a hard sell for a property developer

Attachments

• 2A76BFDE-1A88-430C-AA22-A4D189C9457E.png
    2A76BFDE-1A88-430C-AA22-A4D189C9457E.png
    881.6 KB · Views: 5
Land is always worth money, land with outlined planing consent is worith a lot more, I had a look at the proposed development, looks really nice like a mini football stadium, obviously a private development, not for social housing, given, how run down and industrialised the area is, it would be a hard sell for a property developer

It'll be surrounded by social housing though.

sell everything that mob even sold their club without even offering the fans a chance to buy it, you would think they were panicking to shredd debt. I mean lets be honest the place went for a quid with an 18 mill bank clearance, surely that could have been raised among the worlds best club and worldwide fans, considering the guy who bought it just tapped the season books money, emm is that not the fans money, and paid off the bank.
Wonder why they would have sold it when it was this easy to square the debt.

Latest posts

Back