Dignity fc Albion car park

Honestly couldn't give two fucks 👍
None of us give 2 fuck, but your missing the point, that land was turned into a car park as a condition of the planning application to get they’re club deck built, no car park.....no club deck, reducing stadium capacity by about 5k, it was also used a security for the close brothers loan that was due paid in March.....did the pay up?......Did they default?....is the big screen TVs and food concessions next to go? I think they were also used as security, something strange/underhand going on over at castle greyskull

None of us give 2 fuck, but your missing the point, that land was turned into a car park as a condition of the planning application to get they’re club deck built, no car park.....no club deck, reducing stadium capacity by about 5k, it was also used a security for the close brothers loan that was due paid in March.....did the pay up?......Did they default?....is the big screen TVs and food concessions next to go? I think they were also used as security, something strange/underhand going on over at castle greyskull
second-hand-shop-with-used-goods-displayed-outside-the-entrance-FHTFTB.jpg

They took the cladding down from the back corners where the tv screens are ,thought they were just doing the ground maintenance con for ffp rulings

Believe me, I'm missing no point....🍄

13 threads about the huns on the first page of Celtic Chat.....gotta be a record for here 👍

I gain more time personally by self reflecting but even more by making sure the bad yins know more bout themselves too.

:p:p:p:p:p:p

better to spend time sharing stuff you know the unselfaware know but dont want to see

And if you can be self aware at same time

you not only be better in the moment but you share and do the right thing with the gained time.

but its hard to break the narcissist rule if they spend only time on themselves with the blinkers that creates

narcissism breeds narcisism

and self awareness kept to self is deceptive to point of psychosis

hence reason I need to escape from broad moor again

P:p:p:p:p:p:p

13 different threads oan the huns, it's a fucking Oman, it's 13 is what we need tae pass their mythology of 54(Strip EBT TITLES)

Ally shouting he wants an ✳ well ya fat useless twat, it would need more than ✳✳ you would need ✳✳✳ Why ✳✳✳

Well you need one for the title shared with

Dumbarton/Rangers ✳ Title Shared

Then you would need ✳✳ for CELTIC

19/20 CHAMPIONS CELTIC

✳✳League not completed CELTIC LEADING BY 13PTS WITH 8 GAMES LEFT, DUE TAE COVID-19(IAR).

'FINALLY THE ❇❇❇ FOR RAMGERS

❇❇❇ LEAGUE WITHHELD DUE TAE RANGERS CHEATING & NO CLUB WANTING A TAINTED TITLE.

HERE WE GO 10 IN A ROW, HERE WE FUCKIN GO, 10 IN A ROW

NOW GIRFUY YU DELUDED LURKIN HUN BASTURDS. ONE TEAM IN GLASGOW. GLASGOW CELTIC, GLASGOW GREEN & WHITE, OH RANGERS ARE 💩💩💩 SO FUCKING 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

The End

Aye, just for the gossip

13 different threads oan the huns, it's a fucking Oman, it's 13 is what we need tae pass their mythology of 54(Strip EBT TITLES)

Ally shouting he wants an ✳ well ya fat useless twat, it would need more than ✳✳ you would need ✳✳✳ Why ✳✳✳

Well you need one for the title shared with

Dumbarton/Rangers ✳ Title Shared

Then you would need ✳✳ for CELTIC

19/20 CHAMPIONS CELTIC

✳✳League not completed CELTIC LEADING BY 13PTS WITH 8 GAMES LEFT, DUE TAE COVID-19(IAR).

'FINALLY THE ❇❇❇ FOR RAMGERS

❇❇❇ LEAGUE WITHHELD DUE TAE RANGERS CHEATING & NO CLUB WANTING A TAINTED TITLE.

HERE WE GO 10 IN A ROW, HERE WE FUCKIN GO, 10 IN A ROW

NOW GIRFUY YU DELUDED LURKIN HUN BASTURDS. ONE TEAM IN GLASGOW. GLASGOW CELTIC, GLASGOW GREEN & WHITE, OH RANGERS ARE 💩💩💩 SO FUCKING 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

The End

Aye, just for the gossip
Post of the month TT! HH 🍺 🥳

Members online

Latest posts

Back