Do you get this stuff in Scotland?

26+6=1

Brewed by the same people as Magners it is the very pup's muldoons of ciders. If you ever had Cidona in Ireland in the 80s or 90s it's like getting pished on that. Infact, if they had been drinking cider instead of wine at the wedding feast of Caana and the head barman said "that's it folks the bar's closed" and Jesus said "fuck that hi, we're residents keeper open tafuck" and yerman says "but Jesus we just emptied the last keg" and Jesus said "did you now, have another wee look in the kegstore cub". This is what the head barman would have found.

can.png

Last edited:
Brewed by the same people as Magners it is the very pup's muldoons of ciders. If you ever had Cidona in Ireland in the 80s or 90s it's like getting pished on that. Infact, if they had been drinking cider instead of wine at the wedding feast of Caana and the head barman said "that's it folks the bar's closed£ and Jesus said "fuck that hi, we're residents keeper open tafuck" and yerman says "but Jesus we just emptied the last keg" and Jesus said "did you now, have another wee look in the kegstore cub". This is what the head barman would have found.

can.png
I hav'nae seen it, but I'm over to Cork in February, so I might have to take a deep dive into they radapples

Brewed by the same people as Magners it is the very pup's muldoons of ciders. If you ever had Cidona in Ireland in the 80s or 90s it's like getting pished on that. Infact, if they had been drinking cider instead of wine at the wedding feast of Caana and the head barman said "that's it folks the bar's closed£ and Jesus said "fuck that hi, we're residents keeper open tafuck" and yerman says "but Jesus we just emptied the last keg" and Jesus said "did you now, have another wee look in the kegstore cub". This is what the head barman would have found.

can.png
I think the colours on the can sort of inform you that you will be stoned out your tree and may well just meet Jesus at the bar.

Members online

Latest posts

Back