Do you remember when we were shite

I

Ian65

Aye a dae we were skint no like noo when it’s like ,don’t buy the good steak Asda sell shite that looks good , shite is fuckin. Shite ffs sake

I can remember going to Parkhead around 1993 and drawing 0-0 with Patrick Thistle. Think there was about 10,000 at the game.We were properly shite then on and off the park.
Awww man........I was at that game, TT, that was the game that should've got football stopped. It was one of the only times I remember no having pish doon the back of my leg at the old Parkhead!

I actually found that more depressing than the game and the result!!!

we were really shite during the hampden year plus we had 2 crackin defenders in mark mcnally and big jim slavin

fk me and you lot think things are bad now :ROFLMAO:
There was a wee ray of light thst year when we got big Pierre. He scored a screamer on his debut against the Jambos, but normal business was resumed when they equalised and then another shitey draw.

Celtic were the first "x" on my pools coupon that season.

Awww man........I was at that game, TT, that was the game that should've got football stopped. It was one of the only times I remember no having pish doon the back of my leg at the old Parkhead!

I actually found that more depressing than the game and the result!!!
Most of our younger generation of fans never experienced that kind of thing,I look back quite fondly now at those times because I can see how we have progressed as a club from those days. The young fans now are only used to an all seater stadium and trophies every season,they are spoiled a wee bit.
Not that I condone the way things are going just now but a wee bit of perspective is needed.

There was a wee ray of light thst year when we got big Pierre. He scored a screamer on his debut against the Jambos, but normal business was resumed when they equalised and then another shitey draw.

Celtic were the first "x" on my pools coupon that season.
Remeber that well his family were in the main stand and the stewards took there flag down for some weird reason

i had a seat between 2 guys who fell out with each other every game

Remeber that well his family were in the main stand and the stewards took there flag down for some weird reason

i had a seat between 2 guys who fell out with each other every game
I used to get on a bus with two brothers that feckin loathed each other.........fought like buggery every week and set the whole bus aff!

I wonder if it were they two?

I used to get on a bus with two brothers that feckin loathed each other.........fought like buggery every week and set the whole bus aff!

I wonder if it were they two?
both came from uddingston one was a carpet fitter the other was just an angry feck , made the mistake of askin why they didn't have there arguments outside before the game started

mistake

For me personally, I watched the Big Cup live, so you coudny get ony better than that...So from there it has been slowly doon hill, a wee peak noo and agin, especially wi the Europa Final(when Henrick ruled the roost) A was happy during the Henrick seasons....Strahcan times, was guid anaw, mostly...But from then on, especially with Huns, no being there, we have fell asleep, and just managed to 'stay awake' when needed....Theyr'e biting at oor heels noo...We need to get it sorted or then we will aw feel shite, and I mean shite :(

Members online

Latest posts

Back