Do you remember when we were shite

For me personally, I watched the Big Cup live, so you coudny get ony better than that...So from there it has been slowly doon hill, a wee peak noo and agin, especially wi the Europa Final(when Henrick ruled the roost) A was happy during the Henrick seasons....Strahcan times, was guid anaw, mostly...But from then on, especially with Huns, no being there, we have fell asleep, and just managed to 'stay awake' when needed....Theyr'e biting at oor heels noo...We need to get it sorted or then we will aw feel shite, and I mean shite :(
Love it I honestly don’t remember the big cup but remember ma wee taking me into George square in ma pram seeing a big shinny thing at the front of a bus

I was at a Murderwell game in '93 when it wiz that quiet in the Jungle we had a game ae 5 a sides ?????..New 'Starlet' signing Wayne Biggins (15k fae Hull) wiz unveiled & we still beat them 2-0! Only solace wiz giein that Bastard Cooper Dugs abuse!!????..Luigi the Mger, posted missing ⛳⛳⛳?????..We need tae buy sum fukin decent defenders that can fukin defend & by that I mean just fukin hoof it in row Z!! Stewart is 900k & there must be a RB & CH fur same price! Get 3 in & middle tae front we will RIP teams tae SHREDS!! Just Fukin dae it Celtic & put this LG tae bed!!

I remember reading something about a club statement accusing Lou Macari of running up a £thousands phone bill ringing horse tipsters. Wouldn't surprise me if the Wayne Biggins signing was to settle a debt. Hardly the first donkey Lou backed.

I remember reading something about a club statement accusing Lou Macari of running up a £thousands phone bill ringing horse tipsters. Wouldn't surprise me if the Wayne Biggins signing was to settle a debt. Hardly the first donkey Lou backed.
Think That was around the same time his son had mental problems then the young lad commented suicide

Think That was around the same time his son had mental problems then the young lad commented suicide
I think his son had problems but it was 1999 later when his son sadly committed suicide. Not to downplay the impact this would have had on Lou during the years living with this, as no doubt this would have prayed on his mind all the time, so this was probably a real issue. We all forget players and management are people too with real life problems. ?

I think his son had problems but it was 1999 later when his son sadly committed suicide. Not to downplay the impact this would have had on Lou during the years living with this, as no doubt this would have prayed on his mind all the time, so this was probably a real issue. We all forget players and management are people too with real life problems. ?
We as supporters don't really think of players and manager's as family types, all we think is that they sre living our dreams. But I also thought his young son committed suicide months after lou left

Back