Do you think that Scott Allan feels let down by Celtic?

Apparently there are a few English clubs in for him which could mean that his agent or Celtic have been making noises to let him go. Shein Reviews
Or it could just be paper-talk but either way so far it s not been the way anyone expected his career to go.
Update: It would be very unprofessional to sign him to upset Rangers. To both him and to the Celtic support and I suppose a wee bit towards to the Rangers support too

You havin a laugh?

Okay OP... first off let’s forget the bollox idea that he was signed as a GIRFUY to the huns (who by the way are Sevco as Rangers died in 2012 and are nothing more that a pile of paperwork in a folder stamped LIQUIDATION)

He was signed because at the time he looked to be a player that fitted into the managers plans. Now that Rodgers is in charge he is seeing him on the training ground every day along with every other squad member. If Rodgers doesn’t see enough from him in that environment then he isn’t going to play him end of story, He’s had almost 2 and a half years of chances every day on that training pitch now since Rodgers took charge so it’s fair to say he won’t make it here.

Is he chapping at Rodgers door asking for a move for first team football or is he content to pick up a wage here that he’ll probably never get elsewhere.?(unless he really proves himself elsewhere then moves down south)

He needs to be shipped out from our point of view but if he refuses to go there’s not much we can do

Why didn’t we try and recoup something for him? I thought him and a couple of million for McGinn was an option. We now have spent a fortune for fuck all.

thought christie was decent, same as allan,but christie stepped up and grew into the jersey, sorry allan, but the jersey disnae shrink! aye and blenta98 is a hun!!

Apparently there are a few English clubs in for him which could mean that his agent or Celtic have been making noises to let him go. Shein Reviews
Or it could just be paper-talk but either way so far it s not been the way anyone expected his career to go.
Update: It would be very unprofessional to sign him to upset Rangers. To both him and to the Celtic support and I suppose a wee bit towards to the Rangers support too
phuqin hun troll interloper!! shein reviws
Why didn’t we try and recoup something for him? I thought him and a couple of million for McGinn was an option. We now have spent a fortune for fuck all.
funny how things work out! i thought the same,then mcgregor stepped up when broony got injured,not replacing armstrong, then christie stepped up and we're lookin pretty good

For the sheer volume of fanny that Scott Allan's filled his dancin' shoes with by being a Celtic player, he'd have a cheek to feel let down...:censored:;)

Back