Do you think they know??

Lubos left peg

I've often wondered if our players, especially the scottish ones, know or discuss the corruption withing the LRA.
Now I know there are some celtic fans who don't believe the men in black are corrupt....at this point MD would throw up a link to "Anyone but Celtic" by Paul Larkin...but that's another discussion. Wether it's true or not, I wonder if the strange decisions are spoken about in training...and if they are, I wonder if any of the scottish bhoys go on to explain that "aye, he's a dirty orange bastard that ref. He hates us and don't care if we get our legs broke. They also don't want us winning the league this year cos the huns need the champions league money or they will go bust....like the old rangers"

Just a thought.

I've often wondered if our players, especially the scottish ones, know or discuss the corruption withing the LRA.
Now I know there are some celtic fans who don't believe the men in black are corrupt....at this point MD would throw up a link to "Anyone but Celtic" by Paul Larkin...but that's another discussion. Wether it's true or not, I wonder if the strange decisions are spoken about in training...and if they are, I wonder if any of the scottish bhoys go on to explain that "aye, he's a dirty orange bastard that ref. He hates us and don't care if we get our legs broke. They also don't want us winning the league this year cos the huns need the champions league money or they will go bust....like the old rangers"

Just a thought.
I'd be surprised if it hasn't been discussed but not publicly which itself is a problem. We need as many people to have the guts to stand up and call it out to highlight the problem.

Just a thought.
id imagine they ll know the worst refs but i think they just get their heads down and get on with it .If i were a Celtic player watching Beaton hang out The Rangers players arses before a match,id probably say we re up against 12 players the day boys ..so make sure we take our chances.

I'd be surprised if it hasn't been discussed but not publicly which itself is a problem. We need as many people to have the guts to stand up and call it out to highlight the problem.

Agreed. If we only had more Griffs "your clubs deid" moments from the Celtic players. I'd also like our players to be more in the refs faces when these incidents happen.
Also listening to Tom Boyd questioning the referees decisions, after a another horrendous challenge was allowed to go unpunished, on celtic TV made me wish that guys like Sutton would do the same. Calling the refs incompetent is like giving them a free pass to be corrupt IMO.

As we all know there are certain players on other teams, who are also Sevco, or Celtic fans
Rumour has it, that when a former Celtic player, was managing another SPFL team, and they went to play at Ibrox, he came in the dressing room to give his pre match speech, and jokingly said to his players, "Right, the Huns are on the bench today"

As we all know there are certain players on other teams, who are also Sevco, or Celtic fans
Rumour has it, that when a former Celtic player, was managing another SPFL team, and they went to play at Ibrox, he came in the dressing room to give his pre match speech, and jokingly said to his players, "Right, the Huns are on the bench today"
The buzz word for the huns indifferent season is they have not went up the gears. Interesting when you look at the team they have compared to last season there is no changes, their goals have dried up. their penalty king is down eight goals, Moreloss has been shite for them as he was when he played against us during the quadruple games, he is fucking shite as a striker and is overweight to be a playmaker, yet the BBC are falling over themselves to make excuses and are coming up with fans are expecting the same as last year and thats hard, really, well if you consider Celtic won 12 trophies out of twelve and the huns were present, think we can safely say the huns are a busted flush and they know it.

Back