Do you want Scotland to qualify?

Yes or no do you want scotlad to qualify?

• Yes I want Scotland to qualify

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • No I don't want Scotland to qualify

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I couldn't care less one way or another

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
Let,s hope Shamrock tonight will be that wee bit different in our favour especially for that class act of a manager they have in Stevie Clark..

HH.
Totally agree with you that SC is a good manager but I've watched too many horror shows before and saw how great Celtic players were dissed by lots of Scotland managers.

Maybe as you say, things will be different now. 🤞

Totally agree with you that SC is a good manager but I've watched too many horror shows before and saw how great Celtic players were dissed by lots of Scotland managers.

Maybe as you say, things will be different now. 🤞
I wanted Clarke as manager before Brendan came into the picture. His teams are always well organised but admittedly can be dull to watch so maybe just as well we didn't try for him!

I wanted Clarke as manager before Brendan came into the picture. His teams are always well organised but admittedly can be dull to watch so maybe just as well we didn't try for him!
I would have liked SC here as well BB. He can organise a team but a lot of footballing creativity was stunted with the teams he was at because of the lack of spending power.

Yeah, sure, why not ?
As long as they don't come out with another shitey song...'Ally's tartan army...'
We used to always qualify, then get humped by wee diddy teams, Peru, Iran etc
while we beat the likes of Germany and Holland, Brazil played to a tie etc
Anybody who hates bagpipes...does the bouncy..
Tony buddy...watch this and tell me you don't like the bagpipes ;-)
Thanks for that Dill love and have missed the whole Piping Season wiped oot by Covid19. Nothing better than watching yir Bairn play in pipe and drumming Competitions all over Scotia Norn Irn and Holland. They maybe kids but the Talent they have for all Music and musical Instruments is awesome.
oh no bragging but ma bairn is lead drummer of a novice band that won best overall Drum Core over the 5 majors
World champions 2019 in Glesca at The Worlds. Proudest day for me and Mum
Ma Hayfever was bad that day.

HH 🥳

Thanks for that Dill love and have missed the whole Piping Season wiped oot by Covid19. Nothing better than watching yir Bairn play in pipe and drumming Competitions all over Scotia Norn Irn and Holland. They maybe kids but the Talent they have for all Music and musical Instruments is awesome.
oh no bragging but ma bairn is lead drummer of a novice band that won best overall Drum Core over the 5 majors
World champions 2019 in Glesca at The Worlds. Proudest day for me and Mum
Ma Hayfever was bad that day.

HH 🥳
Brilliant mate, a very proud Mum & Dad, indeed
Great stuff
I know Jane Espie, the Phantom Piper (check her out on youtube) the dark Isle is brillinat the way she does it
I sent her a Scotland tee, and she sent me a nice thank you note
Yeah this pandemic has affected a lot of us, in so many ways, not the least iof which are the poor familes who have lost loved ones

Brilliant mate, a very proud Mum & Dad, indeed
Great stuff
I know Jane Espie, the Phantom Piper (check her out on youtube) the dark Isle is brillinat the way she does it
I sent her a Scotland tee, and she sent me a nice thank you note
Yeah this pandemic has affected a lot of us, in so many ways, not the least iof which are the poor familes who have lost loved ones
'Pipe' up you two, theres a game on :cool:

Last edited:
What a result !!!
Steven Caldwell (Gary's brother) went mental in the TSN studio after David Marshall's penalty save
And now...this...

SSEJvIx.jpg

Back