Do you want Scotland to qualify?

Yes or no do you want scotlad to qualify?

• Yes I want Scotland to qualify

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • No I don't want Scotland to qualify

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I couldn't care less one way or another

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
When big eck was manager I was totally uninterested in national team

Wasn't coz he was manager of Rangers it was the fact he was right off the boil in management and the fact he was well aware of the EBT scandal and yet Scotland instead of distancing itself from the Scandal decided to pay his bills by giving him the national job.

On top of that, night he was signed, im pretty sure the wee dude from cove rangers and him were totally hammered and laughing and joking.

Totally lost interest in national game.

When they hired Clarke I was hopeful his style would be a good choice for national team but I had no idea he would be getting team to euros, hoped that he did well but thought we would be lucky to just get a wee bit stronger as a team.

Im thoroughly delighted for Clarke and the players tonight.

Unexpected but we actually looked like a half decent aware side tonight against a tough team.

So much more professional looking in a short time and the big league players looked more like a unit than ive seen in long time.

my passion for national football still less than when I was wee.

But I would still like to see Scotland at big tourneys

Can bet your arse Griffiths will be fit on time to play England hes got unfinished business with them , watched his goals v England before last nights game and again were winning and conceding in the last minute but it wouldnae be Scotland if we just bore everyone and beat holland 5nil belgium 4nil etc like they do to us how boring is that?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back