Does anybody have an image of the Records, Braveheart signs for Rangers, and also Lubo who?

I can't find one for Braveheart signing for Deidco, but attached is a montage of some of the worst/most notorius headlines against us. They did write that Celtic had signed a "blank Czech" when we brought in Dr Jo who then signed that over-the-hill nobody called Lubo...

celtic headlines.jpg

To be fair when Dr Jo, bought him for 300k from German side Duisburg, we were all asked “who” didn’t take long to realise he was a gift from god....1hr 37min documentary below,
My point was I was laughing at a cunt talking about Braveheart £5m and thought on the page it had Lubo Who? £300k. And how Hendry was a useless fucking prick and Lubo was brilliant.

The guy is in a very bad way. Sadly another victim of the demon drink. I guess with him there is a fair bit of sympathy with the awful tragic circumstances in which he lost his wife at such a young age.

I would give him credit for always giving his all on the pitch but far too often his spectacular last ditch desperate tackles were due being so out of position due to his appalling positional sense and dreadful reading of the game.

Rae on clyde sympathy for Partick as they were one point and a game in hand away from maybe securing their place, Hearts 4 points off faced a more difficult task, hahahaha this from a dickhead whos club were 13 behind the champions and was most vocal in the null and void shite, so 13 and likely to wipe the floor with his club is not a more difficult task than the one Hearts faced. Arsehole.

Rae on clyde sympathy for Partick as they were one point and a game in hand away from maybe securing their place, Hearts 4 points off faced a more difficult task, hahahaha this from a dickhead whos club were 13 behind the champions and was most vocal in the null and void shite, so 13 and likely to wipe the floor with his club is not a more difficult task than the one Hearts faced. Arsehole.
The scum's new goalie,"it's gonnae be a special year,the gap is closing"! 13 points +25 goal difference! the talkin utter shite when there's nae fitba' cup, really means a lot tae them! 🍺 🥳

The scum's new goalie,"it's gonnae be a special year,the gap is closing"! 13 points +25 goal difference! the talkin utter shite when there's nae fitba' cup, really means a lot tae them! 🍺 🥳
Who the fuck is the new goalie the League Cup keeper to replace the Foderingham League Cup keeper and just like Foderingham was going to be the England number one under the England manager Warburton remember that shite this dickhead will be the Scotland number one.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back