Does Anyone Have Any Sympathy For Hearts or Partick Thistle et al?

When it comes to scottish football who knows. Theres so much corruption going on that it wouldnt surprise me if every club in scotland has their own little blackmail/bargaining chip to use against the blazers. As soon as a club doesnt get what they wants it will use their information of corruption to their own benefit.
Apart from an anti-Celtic bias What corruption is going on in Scotland??? There is a lot of self serving going on (which I understand ) But can’t put a finger on any corruption

Resolution 12, 5 way agreement,8 year old club allowed to inherit trophies corruptly won by a dead entity, EBT payments, tax dodging............
The Hearts issue was giving the full throttle today by Tom English and he sarcastically wished Neil Dungcaster good luck on his new post with UEFA. Tom has it in for ND. I like reporters who give their full life to the exposing of truth, Res 12 Tom,
liquidation Tom ⚰ Continuity our man has covered them all, 5 way agreements not a problem. Hearts are going to try and scupper Dundee Utd been promoted even though they won the title, in the same breath with a lawyer on the panel they all agree Celtic have nothing to worry about as they won the title.
Hearts are looking to make 9 million out this deal, how do they come to that conclusion, they would not have got 9 mill when lockdown kicked in and we do not even know if we will have finance coming back in anytime soon and you cannot estimate on an unseen event to claim you will play fewer games, you may not play any games period. Anne Budge is using her position to inherit a tidy wee sum of money for basically been shite. Remember this from a woman who forgot to order seats for her stadium and had to rediseng the gantry as the commenttors were facing a wall, as were the supporters below them.
Motherwell and Aberdeen should protest that their positions are not true reflections as they could have increased their pot size and Aberdeen could claim they lost out on a Uefa place.

Last edited:
Apart from an anti-Celtic bias What corruption is going on in Scotland??? There is a lot of self serving going on (which I understand ) But can’t put a finger on any corruption

Pretty sure sevco shouldn't have been given a licence to play in europe due to their financial situation jinxy....now if the Celtic bloggers know this then the people involved in scottish football will also know this...so who's hands have been greased to allow this to happen. Teams in scotland have given up a chance to play in europe by allowing sevco to take up a place they dont deserve. I cant imagine they are doing that for nothing. We all know Scottish teams end up out of pocket navigating qualifiers in the far reaches of europe with very little hope of making it to the group stages. So maybe a wee bung to allow the huns to take a place might suit some teams. Of course this is all shit that I've made up in my head but I've no doubt, in my head, that scottish football is far more corrupt than the list the MD posted....

Pretty sure sevco shouldn't have been given a licence to play in europe due to their financial situation jinxy....now if the Celtic bloggers know this then the people involved in scottish football will also know this...so who's hands have been greased to allow this to happen. Teams in scotland have given up a chance to play in europe by allowing sevco to take up a place they dont deserve. I cant imagine they are doing that for nothing. We all know Scottish teams end up out of pocket navigating qualifiers in the far reaches of europe with very little hope of making it to the group stages. So maybe a wee bung to allow the huns to take a place might suit some teams. Of course this is all shit that I've made up in my head but I've no doubt, in my head, that scottish football is far more corrupt than the list the MD posted....
Now if Tom English was to look into what you have said, naaaaahhh wont happen.

Resolution 12, 5 way agreement,8 year old club allowed to inherit trophies corruptly won by a dead entity, EBT payments, tax dodging............
Glad you realised it was a serious question, but if I don’t get reminded of certain things I won’t be able to remember them. I can remember some Celtic games I went to 15 years ago, but I can’t remember a single game from the last 3 years until someone reminds me
HH

Back