Does Broony start tomorrow? Yes or No?

Who misses out to accommodate Broony?

McGregor? NO CHANCE Likewise Rogic
Christie? Would be utterly unfair I think
I feel we're playing better football without him over the past few weeks
Why should he walk straight back in? He's obviously not match fit so why risk him?
Can we beat the sheep without him? No fears we can
Bring him on in last 10 minutes Let him lift the Trophy
Think he'll move to pastures new at the end of the season Agreeable climate nice wee pension Get his coaching Badges and we may see him back in management in 3 to 5 years
Served us really well over past decade and I love him to bits but time and tide wait for no man

HH?

Thats contemptible bring him on in the last 10 minutes are you for fkn real?

Broony deserves more than 10 fkn minutes after all he’s done to get us 7 iar so far.

Shite comment.

We set the pace of the game so the decision should be should we run them ragged with calmac christie n sincy at the start or at the end.

Whilst i was pulling te op’s leg. I agree Calmac could match shinnie n co for the first while let the youngsters rapp them for pace get the goals in then bring on broony to maintain a steady ship.

But never be so disrespectful to a bhoy who has given so much.

Up the Broony

For me Broony should walk back into the 11. Ollie? Substitute.

I know most of us reckon why disrupt a good side but I believe we are better with Scott in the side than we are without him. Guys like Broon are crucial to games like tomorrow's. A winner is a winner and Scott Brown epitomises that attitude in the Hoops. Born to win.

Having said that though, if the Brodge doesn't start him then I'm 100% happy with whoever takes the field.

C'mon Celtic!!!!

I think Broony still is a great player/captain for the club, his injury and other absentees forced Brendans hand in tinkering with the set up with the players he has available, and they have seen an impressive run of results , and the team with Forrest McGregor and Christie forming a formidable line up, so I think Broony should be used sparingly over this next 10 game campaign, so the dynamics of the play are not changed, we can win the cup without him and win the league with him.

His an injury then bams are dis-loyal as fk. Patching him.

I wouldn’t like to be his wife on life support ffs

Members online

Latest posts

Back