Doms Diary

K

kelly

Day 1. woke up looked out my blue suit and brouges of brown headed into Edinburgh oh feck Glasgow to start my new job , Peter saved me a seat in the corner

Day 2 ,Woke up went into work looked out of the window ,sat back in the corner ,,my hoopy pencil set arrived think i'll sort that out another day

Day 3 , woke up went into work looked out of the window sat back in the corner sorted my pencils ,stared at my naval ,,,it's good here

day 4 ,

Day 7 they cunts oan thi noise think they’re fucking funny 😄 all my pencils are sherp as fuck.
just fund oot whae oor new Manager is jeeesssooo. Must say no Keane oan him
But if Griffiths is getting a new contract I’m fucked if he’s getting 2 Tonnes O Tunnochs Tea cakes a week.
Drive hame shit left my crayons in the Office. Wonder if we’re having chips thi nite
Oh well it’s Alphabet spaghetti 🍝 yum

HH 😉

Day 10
Press Conference today were about to Announce the new Manager. He’s new to me but he recommended Herr Commper to us so he shou ffs they’re announcing ma sacking that’s why that Fanny Liarwell was laughing at my idea to Bury they hunscunts
Forever with the 2 billion quid investment I’ve goat 🐐 From Sheikh mahandiango
Weird name that thoat this wid be easy
Should’ve known when I opened his desk fund his private Boax at ipox.
He’ll Scoattish Ruggerby here Naw yir naw comin back

HH 😂

At the start of the week, we were all hopeful with the new CEO beginning his new job. We all said that things would begin to happen. SILENCE.
We’ve not even had an announcement that the new man has even started.
What is going on?
No manager, no DOF, no head of recruitment. Come on Celtic, stop treating the fans with contempt.😡

At the start of the week, we were all hopeful with the new CEO beginning his new job. We all said that things would begin to happen. SILENCE.
We’ve not even had an announcement that the new man has even started.
What is going on?
No manager, no DOF, no head of recruitment. Come on Celtic, stop treating the fans with contempt.😡
Sadly it’s what they do Dungloe67
It’s what our Board are World class at
They’re the Reigning World Champions for utter Contempt.
So that’s good 🤔

HH 👀

Day 5 woke up ,wish a was still in Edinburgh ,today i have to meet up with the clubs supporter customer liason officer who has a list of emails from fans, customers

Peter says not to bother with them because my big test in the afternoon is to make a statement on behalf of the club I can only use words .

shocked ,surprised ,astonished , hugely disappointed

and then i have a course in naval gazing , Mr Wankier thinks i'll fail that test as it takes years or practise,he says Peters the best he's ever seen

Someone stole my hoopy number 2 pencil

a wanna go home

Day 5 woke up ,wish a was still in Edinburgh ,today i have to meet up with the clubs supporter customer liason officer who has a list of emails from fans, customers

Peter says not to bother with them because my big test in the afternoon is to make a statement on behalf of the club I can only use words .

shocked ,surprised ,astonished , hugely disappointed

and then i have a course in naval gazing , Mr Wankier thinks i'll fail that test as it takes years or practise,he says Peters the best he's ever seen

Someone stole my hoopy number 2 pencil

a wanna go home
Think Peter wiz dain mair than Naval Gazing is that a bulge I see before mi

HH 😮

Day 11.

OMG worst day yet!

Turns oot the whole British Premier League thing wis a big steaming pile of horseshit! I fuckin knew it but did Dermot listen...did he fuck...naw he got they big £ signs in his eyes like a fuckin cartoon character and started dancing on his desk shouting aboot how he would noo make Scrooge McDuck look like a fucking pauper!

Noo I'm hearing he's just shot wan of his man servants with a 12 bore shotgun in a fit of rage and the SFA are demanding an entire herd of goats as payment to bin our resignation letter fae Scottish fitbaw.

Went tae Peter's office tae ask him whit we should dae and whit the fuck the whole SFA wanting a herd of goats thing was aboot but when I opened his office door I caught him crying while cracking wan aff to the club's 2018 accounts....that's no even the worst bit....Ian Bankier was standing in the corner of his office wearing a gimp mask, clasping his hauns like Mr Burns fae the Simpsons and sayin over and over again 'You were excellent Peter, excellent!'

And just tae tap it aw aff some fucker has stolen my new Hoopy pencil case anaw noo!

Och well 🤷‍♂️ still beats being Sevco's CEO I suppose!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Back