Donnelly is the Brown we think we have

I keep going back to earlier last season when Broony was out injured and Calmac played the central midfield role and we played fantastic, much more direct, faster, more fluent. When Broony came back our form dipped and we're playing like that again just now.
I love Broony as much as anyone but...
Our midfield were swept aside by the huns at Celtic Park, even more so in the cup final, our defence was left exposed, the result being the huns had about 20 scoring chances in 2 games, that shouldn't be happening and we cant afford for it to happen again this season. As I said yesterday anyone who's not performing at their best needs benched, regardless of their reputation.

Liam Donnely is from Galbally in County Tyrone; the same parish as Hunger Striker Martin Hurson and Loughgall Martyrs Declan Arthurs and Seamus Donnelly.
Courage and leadership are in his DNA; the Donnellys are a famed warrior Clan.

I keep going back to earlier last season when Broony was out injured and Calmac played the central midfield role and we played fantastic, much more direct, faster, more fluent. When Broony came back our form dipped and we're playing like that again just now.
I love Broony as much as anyone but...
Our midfield were swept aside by the huns at Celtic Park, even more so in the cup final, our defence was left exposed, the result being the huns had about 20 scoring chances in 2 games, that shouldn't be happening and we cant afford for it to happen again this season. As I said yesterday anyone who's not performing at their best needs benched, regardless of their reputation.
totally agree if ur not at it u should b benched but this is Neil Lennon and his favourites never get benched even if it’s for ther own good.

Except Shved. Does everyone getting a chance imply that Lenny doesn't know what his best team is? Sometimes i think so and I'm not comfortable with that considering what's at stake.
I think he has a tough call. A lot of players are needing to be used as they haven't had much gametime. Lenny will want to get them up to match sharpness in case they will be requied for the run-in. Also he wants to try new formations as he needs to find one that can be used against that lot who have our 4-2-3-1 sussed.
We are getting away with it at the moment but we are fast finding out the defence in particular looks brittle when we get down to 2nd and 3rd choices at ful back and centre half. Is that just because they are lacking in match sharpness though. When they get that will they be better?

Soro if he ever fucking gets here, then after that, if Lenny deems to give him more that six minutes, will lift us, make us stronger and in the middle, we desperately need that.

The capitulation of shame at home to them still hurts. We need players who can play and fight. One without the other eventually get found out. We were found out and we need new blood. Those in possession of a midfield jersey now better buck up. This lad is going to replace one of you and it's up to you to ensure its the other guy.

No time for sentimentality and old fucking pals acts Lenny. Your future at Celtic depends upon it. Players in on merit. Not reputations or favour. Plus, if you're reading Lenny, please give Shved a run. There's a good lad.

Soro if he ever fucking gets here, then after that, if Lenny deems to give him more that six minutes, will lift us, make us stronger and in the middle, we desperately need that.

The capitulation of shame at home to them still hurts. We need players who can play and fight. One without the other eventually get found out. We were found out and we need new blood. Those in possession of a midfield jersey now better buck up. This lad is going to replace one of you and it's up to you to ensure its the other guy.

No time for sentimentality and old fucking pals acts Lenny. Your future at Celtic depends upon it. Players in on merit. Not reputations or favour. Plus, if you're reading Lenny, please give Shved a run. There's a good lad.

Drop Ntcham and go back to a midfield that works

Back