Don't Ever Think We Aren't Winning The War

It wouldn’t surprise me if the hun board had their placemen on those message boards.

Although it has to be said they are the most gullible mob on the planet.

Which is nice
More likely to be a brave timposter, calming the fetid mob down in case they decide to take a look under the bonnet. 'Ach, it'll all be fine, dinnae fash yersels.'

I, for one, can't wait till it all goes to rats for those dicks again. That'll be two clubs they professed to love and did nothing while they circled the sewer.

More likely to be a brave timposter, calming the fetid mob down in case they decide to take a look under the bonnet. 'Ach, it'll all be fine, dinnae fash yersels.'

I, for one, can't wait till it all goes to rats for those dicks again. That'll be two clubs they professed to love and did nothing while they circled the sewer.

????

The war is over and we have won but the Bears still do not realise. Scottish football is very different from 40 or 50 years ago. Back then it was possible to imagine that there were several teams that could win the league. Our rivals then were teams like Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts, Dundee United and another Glasgow team. Those teams were studded with some great players. Now I struggle to think of ANY player in the other 11 teams in the SPL that would be good enough to grace the Celtic bench let alone the team. That is a massive change. We have reached a tipping point. If Celtic remain a Scottish league team I predict that they will win the league title every year from now on for decades. Scottish football will become synonymous with Celtic and only Celtic. Spanish football evokes just two names Barcelona and Real Madrid. Portugal just Sporting Lisbon and Porto. Norway-Rosenberg.
Longest current runs
13 BATE Borisov (Belarus) 2006–
8 Juventus (Italy) 2011/12–
8 The New Saints (Wales) 2011/12–
8 Celtic (Scotland) 2011/12– (Scottish record is 9 held by both Celtic and Rangers)
8 Ludogorets Razgrad (Bulgaria) 2011/12–
7 APOEL (Cyprus) 2012/13–
7 Bayern München (Germany) 2012/13–
6 Salzburg (Austria) 2013/14–
6 Qarabağ (Azerbaijan) 2013/14–
6 Santa Coloma (Andorra) 2013/14–

We will equal the Scottish record in May 2020 and create a new record in 2021.
Most consecutive titles in European championships
14 Lincoln (Gibraltar) 2002/03–2015/16
14 Skonto (Latvia) 1991–2004
13 BATE Borisov (Belarus) 2006–
13 Rosenborg (Norway) 1992–2004
11 Dinamo Zagreb (Croatia) 2005/06–2015/16
10 Dinamo Tbilisi (Georgia) 1990–1999
10 Dynamo Berlin (East Germany) 1978/79–1987/88
10 MTK Budapest (Hungary) 1914, 1917–1925
10 Pyunik (Armenia) 2001–2010
10 Sheriff (Moldova) 2001–2010
When we reach 15 in a row we make European history but BATE can pip us.

I would actually like to see them stop trying to focus on halting our train to 10,start to live within their means,restructure and stabilise that great institution from top to bottom ,
only to realise, "awww f..k " ..that they will forever and a day, only be an average bunch of trumped-up glory hunting fannies who were never all that....
GIRUY YA ?'s

I would actually like to see them stop trying to focus on halting our train to 10,start to live within their means,restructure and stabilise that great institution from top to bottom ,
only to realise, "awww f..k " ..that they will forever and a day, only be an average bunch of trumped-up glory hunting fannies who were never all that....
GIRUY YA ?'s

You always get what you always have if you always do what you always do. ???

GIRUY YA ?'s

Ditch the “great institution” part, even in jest for the deluded might try n recruit you ?

NFL saying that we will be stronger this year, you know what? I think he is spot-on.

Well let’s be honest, we were running on empty and the fitba was shite to watch. So you don’t need to do much to better that. The question should be, how much stronger. Stronger and better we would need to be qualifying for the CL, Winning the Treble and playing football that you enjoy watching.

Started with an almighty bang and hopefully we keep at that level then all of what I think we need to be done will be.

Oh, and not losing to that pile of utter shite across the city. Losing to them twice in the way we did was a fucking disgrace. We need recompensed for that starting g end of August.

Well let’s be honest, we were running on empty and the fitba was shite to watch. So you don’t need to do much to better that. The question should be, how much stronger. Stronger and better we would need to be qualifying for the CL, Winning the Treble and playing football that you enjoy watching.

Started with an almighty bang and hopefully we keep at that level then all of what I think we need to be done will be.

Oh, and not losing to that pile of utter shite across the city. Losing to them twice in the way we did was a fucking disgrace. We need recompensed for that starting g end of August.
Think NL is making a reference to having a full squad at his disposal and money to improve if required,to me thats a very strong position to step off from.

Think NL is making a reference to having a full squad at his disposal and money to improve if required,to me thats a very strong position to step off from.

It’s better than last year that’s for sure after our summer fiasco. Injuries to key players only made it worse. We are in a better place. We got the the CL play off last year. Qualifying is the next step. Are we strong e ouch for that? We will soon find out.

Johnjames been a bit of a wank
"
sitonfence says:

August 6, 2019 at 11:38 am

It has been brought to my attention that an individual who has never won an award as he cannot write is having a go on his clickbait excuse for a site. As much as I do not wish to give this literary nonentity the oxygen of publicity I will respond as soon as I have all my ducks in a row. One can but assume that his mentor Phil is in the word mines today and forgot to put a muzzle on the runt of the blogging pack. How remiss of him."

"
sitonfence says:

It has been brought to my attention that an individual who has never won an award as he cannot write is having a go on his clickbait excuse for a site. As much as I do not wish to give this literary nonentity the oxygen of publicity I will respond as soon as I have all my ducks in a row. One can but assume that his mentor Phil is in the word mines today and forgot to put a muzzle on the runt of the blogging pack. How remiss of him."
???

"
sitonfence says:

At least he isn't begging for money unlike the homophobic, jealous, conspiracy theorist JJ

"
sitonfence says:

Literary non entity? :).

Do you ever get the impression too many of these guys think they are Pulitzer Prize contenders? I do.

Oh, they’re no. Just saying.

Back