Don't let them take your mind

You beleive in God but think he made the world flat because it wpould be too hard for him to make bendy water

hahahahahahahaha

Are marbles flat mate?

I think you might be missing afew.

You must see it form my perspectivbe tet

I am gullible and cant undertsand scale or scope and i belive the man with the fiddle over the over the greatest minds of science that ver lived. They all faking it.

The space experiments cant be real must be trick photography tpo bend the water in the space lab.

I will add you to my prayer list TT

Your on a mission to the moon without a space ship

The last contribution to flat earth chat from me to you TT.

This should explain the scale of the earth and why it appears flat from human eye level perspective. But if it doesnt float your boat then too bad my old mucker.

I cleared my phone today cancelled loads and i feel better already. Those people that lead ye down a blind alley? Not good for an alcoholic in recovery. Cleared all the people i used to go for drinks with.
Im not an expert in the field mate. There are many many strange things in extistence that will bamboozle people.

The atmosphere of the earth sphere is topic ofr experts.

You know for ecrtain that gravity exists. Everything falls to the ground stright down.

Im not really interested to listen to any flat earth debates because just like the 3 cups and the pea, conmen, they rely on slight of hand and bamboozle techniques.

TT if you feel these people are interesting then by all means listen to their jibberish and false foundation theories built on sand.

Even if the earth was a cube or a flat plane or triangle, these same hard to undertsnad things would remain.

Im not an expert in biochemistry or physics or biology or meta-physics. My opinion is not authoratative on any topic. The difference is I see the logic and reasoning of the experts in science and theology and my opinion is based on their multifaceted and thus objective clarity.

The flat earth people take an obscure anomoly with false foundations and peculiar biased extremely subjective perspective then demand the objective view is false unless it complies with thier false foundation their warped perspective and must comply with their non scientific false conclusions.

lets take a stupid example but hopefully one that gets the message.

Celtic park have 60k seats

each seat has a particular subjective view of the match.

The reality of the match is independent of the particular view of each seat.
A goal may happen but some people ins seat may have been distracted from game and miss the goal. Now even if the entire stadium was dsitraacted and the ball flew into net for a valid goal and ref saw it and gave goal then its a goal.

The chances of the every person watching game missing it is unlikely.

Lets say now that everybody was glued to game and saw the goal. Each 60k seat has a particular subjective perspective and some may seen different aspects of the play with better clarity. Who actually scored the goal did it deflect etc etc. 60k subective opinions give a much more objective opinion of what actually happened. but what actually happened is the absolute truth whether it agrees with every single subjective opinion.

Flat earthers are a bit like fans with a weird view of the objective truth so its subject to thier interpretation from thier obscure perspective.

But no matter how many different perspective of the same thing you offer them they always go back to that weird perspective that plays with thier mind and they insist that unless you can show them the truth from that weird particular position then they refuse to belive the truth.

In fact they claim that unless their subjective view is accepted as the truth and the objective truth form every other angle is dismissed then there isa conspiracy aginst their view.

No no no

They are so trapped on a weird mind warped view that they actaully think everybody else is trying to bamboozle them.

Which to me is a pathological egotistical anomaly that is hgetting worse as trust in everything else breaks down.

The world is ona non trust trajectory and a self serving ego mission. the teamwork ethic is dwindling and the hedonistic self pleasure self congratulate mindet is on the rise.

Your videos are abit like listening to Tony Blair explaining why he is correct to kill people. Its narcisistic viewpoint that doesnt take note of valid inputs or valid foundations and thus can only come up with false conclusions which is not scientific or even natural science or tangible.

Its an intangible unreasoned ludicrous form of madness.

Subtle but pervasive.

Deceptive and full of massive error.

But still some people trust deceptive people rather than reasoned robost analysis from multiple angles to get athe best objective version of truth available.

There are many scientists who are not worthy of the title.

There are many deceivers with ego massive that can run rings round so called experts because the expert doesnt have the tools to answer thiose particular weird subjective obscurities.

Wish TT would see that no-one is biting his conversion pish and it is pish to us straight forward normal folk TT.

Gonna take yer quest elsewhere.

Ye cannae change a tim.

What creates the tide TT why is it so rythmical over time that it can be accurately calculated for different parts of the earth. Why isnt it only at the edges of the flat earth?

Now that he's asked folk to FOLLOW him on FB, we can now see what his agenda is all about.
The deluded dude is trying to create a cult - a cult of loonies and has never answered the big question - WHY?

There is Only one Cult I follow. Starts and ends with the same letter.

Got it yet Thai.

Celtic it even has a song to help you spell it.
Walk on man roond the Earth.

All fun on here.
Love the Noise and all it stands for. And all the
Fun filled young and old Bhoys and Bhoyessess.
Who post. Keep it going and growing.

HH ☘️?

Every Pilot for the past 100 years are liars, All sea captains and sailors since 1492 are liars, every rocket to space has been full of liars. The Coriolis effect is not real ( the slip stream created by the earth as it spins, in the northern hemisphere it spins weather systems and water clockwise, in the Southern Hemisphere it spins weather systems and water anti clockwise), darkness does not creep across the globe from Southwest to Northeast. Every planet in the sky is round except this one. In effect, everyone is lying except the flat earthers. I saw the guys from the flat earth society on This Morning with Philip Scofield. All I will say is this,check them oot,it must be on you tube somewhere. They got nowt to say to me.
There is a campaign in America to discredit scientists esp those who study climate change. Vast fortunes are made burning fossil fuels, anyone saying that burning hydro carbons is really bad and must be stopped can expect to discredited and ridiculed by vested interests and deluded people who are basically misinformed and/or stupid. Science and knowledge are under attack by stupid people and apologists for the worlds biggest polluters.
It has never been explained to me why scientists who study the climate for a living would lie. I know why an oil company has to lie, their fortunes are at risk. Do not be taken in by utter pish spouted by the misinformed or those who are paid to deny the reality of a changing climate.

Never mind that just noo though, get into Killie and that Fat Boyd of Scrotum munch and faecal beard tomorrow. Another three points on the way to eight, then nine, ten yee haaa
Sevco will not beat the Perth Saints today. The last time we gave St J a doing they went on a decent run after it. Here's hoping they can do it again, starting today.
HH Rich

Members online

Latest posts

Back