Don't let them take your mind

Go on... prove earth is a spinning ball... you can't!

If you tube is so important to you as a reference point,why are you ignoring the shitload of stuff available about the milky way, the solar system, you're not unique in deciding what you believe to be the truth and dismissing the rest, we are all guilty of this, we are now getting into the ballbreaking argument of "my you tube stuff is great and yours is shite" hardly scientific TT.
I've always thought it is better to live your life with an open mind, you, while looking down on us and making us out to be indoctrinated halfwits, seem to have mind closed tighter than a camels arse in a sandstorm.

Thai Tim

if you go due east from Thailand then record which country you hit first even if you go over sea and keep going in the due east will you eventually reach Europe and if the answer is yes. WHat makes you think the earth can be flat and if the answer is No. Where does it lead you?

Thai Tim

if you go due east from Thailand then record which country you hit first even if you go over sea and keep going in the due east will you eventually reach Europe and if the answer is yes. WHat makes you think the earth can be flat and if the answer is No. Where does it lead you?

You show him physical proof of a ship going over the edge of horizon on a extra zoom camera and he claims it isnt going over the edge and uses a non similar example to proof absurdity then says there. hahahahahahaha

Hey TT

You have been to USA Thailand and Europe

Can you reacha ll these places by going in multiples stright lines and if so how is that possibl;e

The earyh is flat despite being mathematically impossible, all the science that allows planes to fly is lies , planes flying is our imagination because TT cant undertsand how gravity would create a spherical earth.
If we were living on a spinning globe airplane’s would constantly have to dip their noses down every few minutes to compensate for the curvature of the earth (with a circumference of 25,000 miles the earth would be constantly curving at the speed of an airplane). In reality however, they never do this! They learn how to fly based on a level flat plane. Also if the earth was spinning the airplane’s going west would get to their destination much faster since the earth is spinning in the opposite direction. If the atmosphere is spinning with the earth then airplanes flying west would have to fly faster than the earth’s spin to reach its destination. In reality, the earth is flat and airplanes just fly level and reach their destination easily because the earth is not moving.

If we were living on a spinning globe airplane’s would constantly have to dip their noses down every few minutes to compensate for the curvature of the earth (with a circumference of 25,000 miles the earth would be constantly curving at the speed of an airplane). In reality however, they never do this! They learn how to fly based on a level flat plane. Also if the earth was spinning the airplane’s going west would get to their destination much faster since the earth is spinning in the opposite direction. If the atmosphere is spinning with the earth then airplanes flying west would have to fly faster than the earth’s spin to reach its destination. In reality, the earth is flat and airplanes just fly level and reach their destination easily because the earth is not moving.
THats plain nonsense my man

Sorry plane nonsense

The distance of 25 miles is less than .1 percent of an arc and I have yet to meet a pilot who claims earth is flat.

No answer then TT

I dont watch dubay videos i leave that to the guys who smoke dubay
If you keep going east on a flat earth you go in a circle and come back to where you started. The same applies if you keep going west. The problem arises when you go north or south, so noone ever circumnavigates the earth north or south due to it being impossible.

Back