Don't let them take your mind

The answer to ALL your questions plus much more is answered in this documentary which lasts over 6 hours here

View attachment 1373

It won’t because it’s compiled by people who suffer from cognitive dissonance. They believe so what they find and present reflects belief.

The planet is a globe. To start with some crackpots trying to use evidence to show otherwise undermines entirely every other word they say. To reject cast iron evidence can only be done by people of faith. Wether that’s a belief in a god, any god, any version of that god, but entirely your god. The god you were brought up to believe. All others you will dismiss as easily as I do, apart from theirs. My mother loved to say we were The One True Faith. I’m sure some on here heard that too. It’s the same with conspiracy theorists. They deny everything that contradicts or challenges their belief system and faith in what they believe.

I don’t believe in faith. I don’t accept personal experience of a god, a ufo, an alien abduction story as good enough to believe it’s true. I hate chancers like David Ike, who make a fortune by taking geopolitical situations and weaves a tapestry of lies to make cash. He’s a fucking balls out conman. Like evangelical preachers who want your cash. Faith healing bastards who deceive the sick for cash. Charlatan clairvoyants who deceive the bereaved. Priests and bishops who try to control people through fear of hell and make us feel bad for being sexual beings. Don’t wank, don’t shag.

I prefer evidence, reason, not man made up bullshit that keeps people in fear or fearful. Conspiracy theorists to my mind suffer the same mild mental illness that allows adults to believe in Noah’s Arc, Adam and Eve and Isaac being prepared to kill his own son as being ok.

I understand the process of conditioning, because I too had my head filled with this stuff. Was belted at school for asking difficult questions and not just believing.

Each to their own though. If it does it for you, crack on. But 600 hours of that Ancient Alien level shite would still have me scratching my head as to how you could not only buy that pup, but think it was actually real.

It won’t because it’s compiled by people who suffer from cognitive dissonance. They believe so what they find and present reflects belief.

The planet is a globe. To start with some crackpots trying to use evidence to show otherwise undermines entirely every other word they say. To reject cast iron evidence can only be done by people of faith. Wether that’s a belief in a god, any god, any version of that god, but entirely your god. The god you were brought up to believe. All others you will dismiss as easily as I do, apart from theirs. My mother loved to say we were The One True Faith. I’m sure some on here heard that too. It’s the same with conspiracy theorists. They deny everything that contradicts or challenges their belief system and faith in what they believe.

I don’t believe in faith. I don’t accept personal experience of a god, a ufo, an alien abduction story as good enough to believe it’s true. I hate chancers like David Ike, who make a fortune by taking geopolitical situations and weaves a tapestry of lies to make cash. He’s a fucking balls out conman. Like evangelical preachers who want your cash. Faith healing bastards who deceive the sick for cash. Charlatan clairvoyants who deceive the bereaved. Priests and bishops who try to control people through fear of hell and make us feel bad for being sexual beings. Don’t wank, don’t shag.

I prefer evidence, reason, not man made up bullshit that keeps people in fear or fearful. Conspiracy theorists to my mind suffer the same mild mental illness that allows adults to believe in Noah’s Arc, Adam and Eve and Isaac being prepared to kill his own son as being ok.

I understand the process of conditioning, because I too had my head filled with this stuff. Was belted at school for asking difficult questions and not just believing.

Each to their own though. If it does it for you, crack on. But 600 hours of that Ancient Alien level shite would still have me scratching my head as to how you could not only buy that pup, but think it was actually real.
You say this planet is a globe. Give me your scientific evidence to prove that statement.

Go on... prove earth is a spinning ball... you can't!

Attachments

• Education 4.jpg
    Education 4.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 3
Back