Douglas park

Fuck what John Hughes thinks; we will show them respect when they respect the truth, that they are not Rangers 1872 and they did not achieve 55 titles in their short span.
So if John Hughes and others including the media also accepts this fact and stop pretending 2012 did not happen, then he and they will have a point, until then do not tell us what we need to do and should do.
Could somebody send that, to big Yogi
Talk about, not being able to read a room
Love the big man but his sucking at the HUN teat, does not sit well with the Celtic support
Fuck the bench breakers, toilet wreckers, and pyro's who cash their giro's
No soup takers allowed
HH

I've seen on the celts are here website that they are saying the guy that started the petition and the petition itself to stop us using parks is stupid and unnecessary. I want the club to stop using them and if a petition is a way to get names and numbers to show our deluded board that we are not happy about it then im all for it. Seems that the Celts are here website, from the more articles I read, is a bit actually against the support of the club and our opinions.

I wondered has anyone Noticed this about some of these sites?

😷 Everyone knows obese folk and benches go together ;like salt n sauce.

what they should have said was there was not enough benches for there obese xxxxxl mutant dribblewitted arselickin motherless fks to sit on

:unsure: now that would be believable
Are Castore making the xxxxxxxxxL tops now,im sure i read they only went up to XL,kinda explains why theyre all bursting out them..

This has been a running sore for some time - Why do Celtic use Parks of Hamilton for team transport when they are owned by our bitter rivals chairman ?

It is just a simple business transaction we are told . Really ?

Well, just reverse the situation - Sevco use a Celtic director's bus company and imagine security around the bus garage would have to be by the SAS as there is likely to be determined efforts to put them to the torch .
Demonstrations and marches from The Louden Tavern ( to George Square ? ) would be arranged - black balaclavas preferred - and Alex 'death's head ' Rae would be questioning this policy on Radio Snyde .

Surely there is a bus company available that has no such close ties with Sevco which Celtic could use , especially given the increasingly bitter anti-Celtic invective from their bunker .

HH
Here's an option mate

Attachments

• Glasgow_Corporation_bus_L163_(SGD_65),_2012_Glasgow_Show_bus_service,_Greendyke_Street.jpg
    Glasgow_Corporation_bus_L163_(SGD_65),_2012_Glasgow_Show_bus_service,_Greendyke_Street.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 4
You know what there are times in life that it's not about the deal it's about standing up to be counted. I for one would tell him where he could PARK his buses.
Its unbelievable that we are trading with anybody or anything connected to this vile Zombie Nation. Wake up Board, get your own
Probably what thon other hun was playing with himself to.🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
aye 50, name that tune.HH

This has been a running sore for some time - Why do Celtic use Parks of Hamilton for team transport when they are owned by our bitter rivals chairman ?

It is just a simple business transaction we are told . Really ?

Well, just reverse the situation - Sevco use a Celtic director's bus company and imagine security around the bus garage would have to be by the SAS as there is likely to be determined efforts to put them to the torch .
Demonstrations and marches from The Louden Tavern ( to George Square ? ) would be arranged - black balaclavas preferred - and Alex 'death's head ' Rae would be questioning this policy on Radio Snyde .

Surely there is a bus company available that has no such close ties with Sevco which Celtic could use , especially given the increasingly bitter anti-Celtic invective from their bunker .

HH
EXACTLY, Millay. HH

To run the gauntlet means to take part in a form of punishment in which the party judged guilty is forced to run between two rows of football players, who strike out and attack him. Metaphorically, this expression is also used to express the idea of a public trial that one must overcome.
Commonly known as put the Boot in.

I always feel a pang of guilt for my role in Sid's death.
I bought his unofficial biography in Glasgow one day and read it from start to end, finishing about 2am one night.
Got up the next day and the news headline 'Syd Barret passed away overnight'

Sorry Sid :rolleyes:
Don’t be sad Leo, at least you bought the book and READ it. HH

I've seen on the celts are here website that they are saying the guy that started the petition and the petition itself to stop us using parks is stupid and unnecessary. I want the club to stop using them and if a petition is a way to get names and numbers to show our deluded board that we are not happy about it then im all for it. Seems that the Celts are here website, from the more articles I read, is a bit actually against the support of the club and our opinions.

I wondered has anyone Noticed this about some of these sites?

Other than the Noise.....the majority of these so called Celtic Blogs are heavily in to click bait.....they run headlines and articles that attract the huns as they are negative Celtic stories.....to these sites it's all about the clicks which earns them the money.....having 2 bob each way in essence earns them 4 bob and that's what they are all about...

One of the reasons given for using Parks busses is that the huns wont vandalise these busses as they belong to him.....which there's some truth in imo.....but I agree with us ditching them and finding another provider.....simply because I don't like the idea of us putting money in Parks direction and by using them we are visibly advertising and promoting his product...

Other than the Noise.....the majority of these so called Celtic Blogs are heavily in to click bait.....they run headlines and articles that attract the huns as they are negative Celtic stories.....to these sites it's all about the clicks which earns them the money.....having 2 bob each way in essence earns them 4 bob and that's what they are all about...
I am starting to see that. I find it hard to get celtic news other than the noise in the north of Iceland as I dont do social media its literally just this and the other celtic sites but I've seen a real worrying negativety trend on all the other celtic sites as if they're enjoying our demise.

No wonder King takes the cunt out of this guy. And what did the Police know in advance and for how long were they in the know that Covid protocols were going out the windows, meanwhile Leitch was preaching to Celtic about protocols, colours to the mast in this one.
View attachment 13730
Now that Dom McKay is taking over from pistol Pete, and the club are beginning to interact with the supporters own media platforms ( it's only taken an age for the blazers to realise that we dont get our Celtic news from the MSM) I sincerely hope that McKay will recognize the disharmony and ire that hiring umpteen coaches from our bitter rivals, and putting our hard earned money into that clubs pockets is causing. This wont go away , lawell called us petty for not wanting to finance a club that wont even allow us into their stadium, if it was petty then its downright anger now. I hope one of our platforms, no all of our platforms over all of the various types of social media available will hammer this home to Dom McKay and continue to do so until this is stopped. It is not petty to not want to fund sevco it is logical. If it was Desmonds of Ireland buses for example would sevco hire those coaches? Not a snowballs chance in hell. Their support wouldnt stand for it why should ours. I cannot adequately explain the anger , frustration and embarrassment that I feel knowing that the money I have worked hard for and paid into the club I love for season tickets , merchandise etc is being used to fund the club I despise. I would 100% rather see us use a dozen wee McGills mini buses or First, or silver coaches or any other company than one which puts mine and all of OUR monies into that club. I rage at the thought as I post , i/we have enough going on in our lives as it is without this raging anger about this pathetic arrangement. Get it sorted Celtic NOW!

I am starting to see that. I find it hard to get celtic news other than the noise in the north of Iceland as I dont do social media its literally just this and the other celtic sites but I've seen a real worrying negativety trend on all the other celtic sites as if they're enjoying our demise.
Aye you click on a Celtic piece only to be bombarded with a hundred pop ups that constantly require to be dismissed as these adverts are obstructing the piece itself , pathetic.

Back