Dreams Can Come True

Spherical Planet

In light of recent events, I'd like to pay tribute and show great appreciation for one of our notorious crew - who made it happen for two of our sisters (and he didn't even have to take his keks aff).

I won't embarras him by name, but it wouldn't take Sherlock Holmes to solve the mystery.

This man made it possible for two of our lassies to attend a game at our hallowed Chapel and get a first-hand opportunity to swoon at all that meaty young flesh.

It didn't do much for their blood pressure and palpitating hearts, but it allowed them to remember their kin and loved ones in the best of surroundings.

Modesty is an admirable trait, but acts of such kindness are even more admirable.

Now where did I put that glove again???

In light of recent events, I'd like to pay tribute and show great appreciation for one of our notorious crew - who made it happen for two of our sisters (and he didn't even have to take his keks aff).

I won't embarras him by name, but it wouldn't take Sherlock Holmes to solve the mystery.

This man made it possible for two of our lassies to attend a game at our hallowed Chapel and get a first-hand opportunity to swoon at all that meaty young flesh.

It didn't do much for their blood pressure and palpitating hearts, but it allowed them to remember their kin and loved ones in the best of surroundings.

Modesty is an admirable trait, but acts of such kindness are even more admirable.

Well done to that wonderful bhoy who sums up what being a Tim is all about. They were so grateful for this generous opportunity.

Smell ye later! 🍀

Ach, the Greenock Bhoy did good...as usual
I expect nothing less from this man, he's proven not only to have a great sense of humour, is willing to slag himself above all others, and wears his heart on his sleeve most times in these forum threads, but i generous to a fault when it comes to others
Well done Smelly G, a credit to the Firth of Clyde
A man in the same mould as oor Michael, in my humble opinion
Steviebhoy, Smelly G, and Michael Duffy, all Bhoys with hearts of gold
HH

Well done to that wonderful bhoy who sums up what being a Tim is all about. They were so grateful for this generous opportunity.

Smell ye later! 🍀
Ach, the Greenock Bhoy did good...as usual
I expect nothing less from this man, he's proven not only to have a great sense of humour, is willing to slag himself above all others, and wears his heart on his sleeve most times in these forum threads, but i generous to a fault when it comes to others
Well done Smelly G, a credit to the Firth of Clyde
A man in the same mould as oor Michael, in my humble opinion
Steviebhoy, Smelly G, and Michael Duffy, all Bhoys with hearts of gold
HH

Thanks for outing me as a decent guy, now back to being an ass albeit a humourous one on occassion

Seriously, thanks for nice words

it's nice to be nice where you can, it brings positivity to all concerned, helping a fellow Tim is just gravy

Ok who the fuck us it I’ve read awe the clues.
It’s naw Kelly naw Imatim and naw clay
Huz the flat erfer reappeared.
It’s no the big foot haud oan twa wimmen it’s Tony (fat) fur the lurkers.
Well done Tony.
Eh why’s he wearing a glove 🧤 (std)

HH 💥😱

Thanks for outing me as a decent guy, now back to being an ass albeit a humourous one on occassion

Seriously, thanks for nice words

it's nice to be nice where you can, it brings positivity to all concerned, helping a fellow Tim is just gravy
I know from personal experience that you have a backbone crafted from pure decency, mate.

There are men of words and men of action, but rarely do you find someone who can fulfill both of these roles. That makes you one of a rare breed and I'm pretty sure everyone here recognised that fact anyway.

I know from personal experience that you have a backbone crafted from pure decency, mate.

There are men of words and men of action, but rarely do you find someone who can fulfill both of these roles. That makes you one of a rare breed and I'm pretty sure everyone here recognised that fact anyway.
Aye but is the Erf flet
He did himself proud SP he’s a good Bhoy
As has been said well done the Glovester

HH 🧤

A tenner …. For what 🤔
If I didn’t spend half my time on here pished I’d mibbi know better
I'm no gonny get awe fuckin soppy rite but the reason I've stayed on this board is because there's real genuine people on it and although it's anonymous u get a feel thru posts people mean well then stuff like this happens fair play to u now just to bring to bring u back down to earth keeping in line with being genuine ur a dick btw😝🤣🤣

Dear Smelly, my Albanian granny snapped her Achilles carrying orphans up a mountain to get them away from the Albanian orange walk. The cost of her operation is £4000, I managed to raise £3980 by selling my wife and three children but I’m still £20 short.
If your very kind heart is in a position to help me that would be most appreciated. If you can could you make out the cheque to The Hoops Bar, Gallowgate, Glasgow 👍

Dear Smelly, my Albanian granny snapped her Achilles carrying orphans up a mountain to get them away from the Albanian orange walk. The cost of her operation is £4000, I managed to raise £3980 by selling my wife and three children but I’m still £20 short.
If your very kind heart is in a position to help me that would be most appreciated. If you can could you make out the cheque to The Hoops Bar, Gallowgate, Glasgow 👍
I've ran oot of cheques pal, i'll order a new one when i have time

In other words... there's a hole in my bucket dear Miktim

Message the President...he's a tim after all

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back