Dubai fiasco 13 players and lennon in isolation

You know a pub team would show more professionalism.
If you are chief executive of this operation then you should consider your position.
I've never called for Lawwell to go but this fiasco is absolutely full of mis management.
I don't blame Lennon etc, this is a corporate decision to sanction their employees going away to a training camp in a high risk destination in a high risk time.
It's complete nonsense and all this shite that we followed all the rules is simply classic deflection
Our chief executive is responsible and should resign.
It's just fxxking embarrassing
Don't like to remind you I told you so, but I did.
HH

Just asked the question on another thread - any news on the 13 who are affected?
SC all its saying is julien in one and lennonn and Kennedy but the statement from the club beggars belief " Celtic has doneveberything in it can to ensure that we have in place the very best procedures and protocols " well I'm sorry but they obviously take us all for complete fools. Very best? No the very best wouldve been staying in scotland and I'm running out of patience with the bunch of of fools who are running our club into the ground . Itll be the standard 11 days or so isolation and gavin Strachan will take the team for the hibs game . This is beyond ridiculous and foolhardy I'm honestly lost for words ( not all words though ) never have I seen our club in such a mess since the 90s oh fk it it's over unless WGS jnr surprises us all and watches the game not through a laptop and we win convincingly but 13 players ? Come on that sca failure from the very top through to the management team . Does it matter who the 13 are? Not to me I just wish them a speedy recovery and if they all dontvspeedily recover I'm sure the club will be shelling out fortunes for putting peoples health at risk, I say people because they are players 2nd or 3rd even for those with children they wont be allowed to see . Our reputation has and will take an absolute hammering for this stupid stupid stupid 🤬ing idiots all sitting there by the pool drinking pints makes me sick and I've never been as ashamed ofvthe club I love as I am right now HAIL FUCKING HAIL

Lenny keeps bleeting about how they contacted the government and were given the green light to go ahead with their Dubai bomb scare,the one wee bit he left out is this was back in November when they contacted the government about the rules on the virus.
Would make better sense to have contacted them again 1 week at most before they left for sunny Dubai..
Well done Peter,well done Neil..
Maybe time now to do the right thing,so far this season it has been all the wrong things
Todays result has just put the tin lid on the whole season.
Lenny and Lawwell are both egotistical persons in their own way,both would love to be remembered by every Celtic fan young and old,I think as from today they have acheived this status..

HH.

SC all its saying is julien in one and lennonn and Kennedy but the statement from the club beggars belief " Celtic has doneveberything in it can to ensure that we have in place the very best procedures and protocols " well I'm sorry but they obviously take us all for complete fools. Very best? No the very best wouldve been staying in scotland and I'm running out of patience with the bunch of of fools who are running our club into the ground . Itll be the standard 11 days or so isolation and gavin Strachan will take the team for the hibs game . This is beyond ridiculous and foolhardy I'm honestly lost for words ( not all words though ) never have I seen our club in such a mess since the 90s oh fk it it's over unless WGS jnr surprises us all and watches the game not through a laptop and we win convincingly but 13 players ? Come on that sca failure from the very top through to the management team . Does it matter who the 13 are? Not to me I just wish them a speedy recovery and if they all dontvspeedily recover I'm sure the club will be shelling out fortunes for putting peoples health at risk, I say people because they are players 2nd or 3rd even for those with children they wont be allowed to see . Our reputation has and will take an absolute hammering for this stupid stupid stupid 🤬ing idiots all sitting there by the pool drinking pints makes me sick and I've never been as ashamed ofvthe club I love as I am right now HAIL FUCKING HAIL
Nail on head there Winter. 😕

Back