Duffy out. Who will replace?

Listen ya tadger if you had ever been to a game when he played not being a baw bhoy you would have known he was always called DD
I rest ma case check yer fuse boax
Thank fuck for longer days and you being too busy on yer farm. He didn'ae play for us when i was a ballbhoy. I was busy watching legends like McGrain etc.
On a serious note i was never convinced he'd be with us long. I think he's his own man with his own ideas but will have benefited enormously from his experience under Lenny. I wish him the very best🍀

Aye Lubo! 🍺 🥳

On yer sel HH.
Larsson it is then.
For talking sake and let's say I just ate a half tube of deludamol , got it from a friend 😋

I figure bringing the king of kings back would give us not only the 9x38 = 342 goals in a domestic league campaign but likley more. It was his first day Ffs. The interview for his future roll as the goal mechanic that now tunes the machine he once was.

Still got a half tub left...down the hatch...

Under Henriks golden boot up the erse. Our star strikers would by default have in all competitions 50-80 goals each average.
Eddie banging in 88. Pipping Jimmy Jones of Glenavon FC in 1956/57 at 74.
Lionel Messi skudded out also will congratulate, Ronaldo however will not be available for comment.
Decima in the bag 4 trophies in one season.
Sponsorship deals alone top 500m a season.
Castore sign up to make an ultra high performance captains armband for broony in our going for 55 season.

Starting to wear off now...that deludamol is some decent stuff

Can see why they cunts like it
I feel great hahah HH

The lurker Huns reading that will be claiming lost phones chibbd intae orbit on top the already broken window insurance claim.

First name terms with the broker by now I'd imagine

"Welcome to finance finance ltd"
"Ah hello hello Mr Fraser Williamson. the premium £200 top up fee you shall be transfering today can I ask for what purpose?
"Ah them again"

What about Alan Thompson
Loved Thommo as a player but alleged personal issues, off the park, let him down
Don't know if him and NL are on the best of terms, after they way he was let go last time
I doubt he'll be back in any capacity
Personally, I think big Mjallby would be a good addition and he'd be able to help the centre backs click
His playing style was not flashy and if we could get a couple of solid CB's to 'gel' all the better
He's on record as saying he'd walk to Paradise, so why not get him onboard again
HH

Back