Duffy passed medical and James McCarthy

Alexander6788

Duffy passed medical apparently be revealed to fans tomorrow and also on phils page he has said that James mcarthy will be in for a medical today or tomorrow hope so and he can take browns place in midfield as he has lost yards he’s a great servant and player for Celtic but he needs a few game on the bench and we need drive and energy in midfield

Aye been crying out for another midfield enforcer Lubo, McCarthy fits the bill so fingers crossed 🤞

Would you class Mccarthy as an enforcer, shadow?? Is he not in the mould of mcgregor, turnbull and ntcham...maybe a bit similar to christie?? Great passing range and good at working a bit up the park. Doesn't strike me as a get stuck right in like broony kind of player. I may be wrong. Haven't seen much of him to be honest.....

Would you class Mccarthy as an enforcer, shadow?? Is he not in the mould of mcgregor, turnbull and ntcham...maybe a bit similar to christie?? Great passing range and good at working a bit up the park. Doesn't strike me as a get stuck right in like broony kind of player. I may be wrong. Haven't seen much of him to be honest.....
He isn't like Broony (not sure they make them like that anymore) but he is a tough cookie and will fight tooth & nail for Celtic.

Never even thought of that Bridie. PL is defo changing up his tactics. Signing guys cheaper before he sells our best players. Ajer will be off...after duffy is announced. Ajeti in before we sell eddy and McCarthy in before mcgregor and ntcham go.....2 for 1 😁
Even when we are getting exciting news, we are still anticipating a skelp in the puss from Lawwell! I expect Ntcham and probably Ajer will be gone before our next game.

Think he started out as a CalMac type centre-mid Lubo but over the years at Everton and at Palace he's been viewed as the centre-mid 'enforcer' type. Think Broony with a bit more pace and CalMac's passing ability.

He isn't like Broony (not sure they make them like that anymore) but he is a tough cookie and will fight tooth & nail for Celtic.

Think he's got a bit of the Broony bite about him BB. Not afraid of a midfield battle, can mix it when he wants but he can drive forward with the ball and like CalMac can pick out a pass. Would be a great addition but I'll believe it when I see it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back