Duffy passed medical and James McCarthy

A few hungry new players in that know the score can't hurt.
I've seen it in every place I've worked. From when I was in kitchens to the front of house roles. It's all team based.
FF u turn was a kick in the balls. Doesn't mean that similar big characters won't do the same job and give us a lift.
I've seen it pan out in so many rotations of staff.
We recruit right and it will keep some of our better players that aren't sure of the next step on board for this season at least.

Here's hoping anyway
And fuck me, those Bhoys do! 🍀🍀

happy to see the back of both!! Especially Ajer
Bit much on the Ajer criticism mate. There are areas of his game he could improve but he still gets stuck in and plays.
I've watched ntcham on so many occasions down tools and be completely obsolete.

Best summary of late was a 2/10 or 8/10 player depending if a match suited him.

Ajer has prevented more goals than ntcham has set up or scored.

Ajer to my way of thinking is NOT a centre back but a midfielder ( didn't he start out as one in Norway ? ).

I feel we have missed a trick in not playing him in the middle of the park - he is pacy , can pass and can score - what's not to like ! And we would be spared some of his crazy moments at the back which have cost us at times .
The lad could be a phenomenal attacking midfielder .

HH

Ajer to my way of thinking is NOT a centre back but a midfielder ( didn't he start out as one in Norway ? ).

I feel we have missed a trick in not playing him in the middle of the park - he is pacy , can pass and can score - what's not to like ! And we would be spared some of his crazy moments at the back which have cost us at times .
The lad could be a phenomenal attacking midfielder .

HH
Totally agree Fergus, but he plays as a left sided centre back for Norway, we, the fans can see that's not his gig,anyone getting a run on him, he goes full grab and grapple, can't make a tackle with his left peg(kudo's Lubo!) he's a penalty waiting to happen, but hey, we don't get paid the big bucks 🍺 🥳

Broony still has a part to play this season. Once again, he will prove the doubters wrong, but he's not the future. We need Duffy to shore up our defence, let's hope McCarthy comes too, competition for places wins leagues. 👍💚🍀
When is the future? Like machinery and it's parts wear out you can only replace for so long until the parts are obsolete. New updated versions come along. We need to move on and give Broony respect but not blind faith.

I think he'll be rested a lot more this season Stevie, we'll need to use the squad wisely this season (surely we won't balls up EL qualifying) so we can concentrate on the main prize for us all and get the 10. He's defo nearing the end game in his playing career, but he's been written off before and proved us wrong, myself included. The good thing is when he does become a squad player it won't make any difference to his attitude and work ethic. 🍀👍

When is the future? Like machinery and it's parts wear out you can only replace for so long until the parts are obsolete. New updated versions come along. We need to move on and give Broony respect but not blind faith.
That's it when and where does he play broony? What's the pitch time? Greatest captain I've seen since Paul mcstay but time moves on.

Members online

Latest posts

Back