Dundee Hibernian Vs The CHAMPIONS match thread

It’s been an interesting then turning magical season.
From Ange who to up there with the king of kings.
My lasting memory will be a centre half walzing up the left wing before swinging in a cross While I’m shouting “ ffs get back”.
Loved it all even when we were losing at the start. It would have just been greedy to get a treble.
So tonight I will watch on holiday in Kilkenny with my long suffering wife who will read her Kindle while shaking her head at my antics.
Enjoy Noisers!,
HH

It’s been an interesting then turning magical season.
From Ange who to up there with the king of kings.
My lasting memory will be a centre half walzing up the left wing before swinging in a cross While I’m shouting “ ffs get back”.
Loved it all even when we were losing at the start. It would have just been greedy to get a treble.
So tonight I will watch on holiday in Kilkenny with my long suffering wife who will read her Kindle while shaking her head at my antics.
Enjoy Noisers!,
HH
Enjoy Kilkenny Lmc, a beautiful place to see the bhoys become CHAMPIONS 👍🍾🍾🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

Here's hoping Walsh does his job properly for once and protects our players this time by applying the laws correctly. I'm surprised Forrest, Giakoumakis & Abada start instead of Jota, Kyogo & Maeda, but it is a strong line up so will be another win for the bhoys. MTH

Here's hoping Walsh does his job properly for once and protects our players this time by applying the laws correctly. I'm surprised Forrest, Giakoumakis & Abada start instead of Jota, Kyogo & Maeda, but it is a strong line up so will be another win for the bhoys. MTH
Isn’t it true the last time you were surprised they big feet burst oot yir Trajners and yir soacks So hope naebody wiz in the hurt locker hope we Sock it ti the Satsumas
🧦
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍊

Back