Dundee Hibernian Vs The CHAMPIONS match thread

I remember being about 10ish years old in the jungle at the very front when they still had the wee railing up and Davie Provan came to take a throw in right beside me about the halfway line.
I shouted " DAVIE! DAAVIE!! DAVIE!
He totally blanked me made me paranoid.
I thought fs give us a wave Davie but he didn't.
No he just kept focusing on his throw in rather than than turning around and saying " alright young winter hows things buddy" .?,
Ignorant shit was more interested in the game and what was happening during the match than 10 year old superfan me.
I thought fkn ignaramourous .
Joking aside I think provan might be the 'first' best striker of a dead or moving ball that I had seen at Celtic.
He could bend some beautiful FKs from outside the box into the top corner.
Murdo was another but his were pile drivers straight and true often requiring someone to repair the net Haha

Aye, had tae take a wee while tae collect my thoughts, it's been a wonderful season for Celtic, League Champions Again (10/11)* & a Legue Cup tae go with it. After 6 games the league looked as if it was slipping away.

BUT THE LEAGUE, ISN'T WON AFTER 6 GAMES, THE 1ST DERBY GAME OF THE SEASON, THE LEAGUE IS ONE OVER THE COURSE OF 38 GAMES, ANGE & HIS BHOYS PROVED IT 31 GAMES UNBEATEN, THATS WHY WERE

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪LEAGUE CHAMPIONS AGAIN☘🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

WE'VE WON LEAGUE TITLES 5/6, SINCE THE SCUM HAVE BEEN BACK IN THEN TOP LEAGUE, 10/11 THATS TOTAL DOMINATION IN ANYONES BOOK SO FOR THE LURKING GIMPS.
GIRFUY 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪GLASGOW'S GREEN & WHITE☘🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

16/20

Can you believe the brass neck ( diamond cut drill made a wee mark) .
GVB saying " I dont think that rangers winning the Europa would overshadow Celtic and their double and their automatic entry as champions ", " it would be great if and possibly, perhaps maybe etc bs" anything to take the spotlight away from their failures this season.
" Gio" , " yes winter how are you ? " , " stfu you hun twat" would you swap the europa league final place for the Scottish title ? . " well it's a tough one that and if I'm really forced into...aye" " aye I would in a heartbeat .
" Thought so go peddle yer muck elsewhere were no buying it"
They will though , the peepul" they'll buy any old shit or new for that matter.
As a goodwill gesture Celtic have promised rangers that when the trophy is presented and all that confetti goes into the air " Celtic have promised theRangers that G4S will pick it all up and give it to them for nothing " why? " well we hear you have another share issue coming up and this confetti is gold and shiny like our trophies " not trying to overshadow your achievement though heh heh heh 🍀

Back