DUNDEE MAN CONFIRMS CELTIC SCOUTING MISSION: LENNON TARGETS 6FT 5IN SWISS

Seen quite a bit of him prior to lockdown due to work commitments. Decent big keeper, but just nowhere near the quality that Celtic should be aiming at.

He'd be ok in a pinch, but we have enough 'back-up keepers' without looking at another one. It's still too early to judge Barkas, but when are managers going to start understanding the importance of having a top quality keeper?

Not for me........the lad would be just another wage packet to add to the expenditure list.

Seen quite a bit of him prior to lockdown due to work commitments. Decent big keeper, but just nowhere near the quality that Celtic should be aiming at.

He'd be ok in a pinch, but we have enough 'back-up keepers' without looking at another one. It's still too early to judge Barkas, but when are managers going to start understanding the importance of having a top quality keeper?

Not for me........the lad would be just another wage packet to add to the expenditure list.
And I thought you were the scout from Dundee :p:p:p

can we no just try him at inside right incase it adds to the list of candidates?

Sounds like shite to me thats the third story in the same blog and two were transfer stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Back