Dundee United v Celtic - 29th January..it's a Sunday..and it kicks off at 16:00

The big questions are will fit again Carter-Vickers start (yes) and will he partner Kobayashi or Starfelt? The safer option is to start with the unbeaten (domestically at least) pairing of CCV & Starfelt and introduce Kobayashi later on for Karl. But Ange likes to try things out so I suspect he might try out the new pairing:

Hart
Johnston Carter-Vickers Kobayashi Taylor
O'Riley MacGregor Hatate
Abada Kyogo Maeda

Mooy, Haksabanovic, Iwata & Oh to get a run out.

I hope Oh gets a run out!!

Also hope Taylor is back. As one of his biggest critics (TET may remember I was trying to get Celtic over portugal or Belguim to do a bit of scouting for a LB) I have missed him in the team. His drive and passion are unmatched IMO. When the guy is playing I know the he will run for 90+ minutes and give 100%.

It will be a travesty if he doesn't win player of the season!!!

It's a later kick off on a Sunday and will be a long time coming. So we will be champing at the bit for some football action.
I suspect the SMSM will be waxing lyrical about how the huns have decreased our lead to 6 points and how brilliant their new signing is.
Expect the Real VAR to return to normal service after the kiddy on version to appease us in the games they knew were toffee.
Would be good to see CCV and the Baker back and surely Jota is due a big game for us.
The 3 points will need to be earned as always so nothing taken for granted regardless of the scoreline last time at tanadeechy.

Tough game tomorrow, expect a big reaction from United after we beat them 9-0 last time at Tannadice. Good to see CCV and Taylor back. Will miss the game, in London for weekend (off to Fulham v Sunderland in FA Cup today), so will catch up with highlights tomorrow night

Hart
Johnston CCV Starfelt Taylor
Mooy McGregor Hatate
Maeda Kyogo Jota

Subs Bain Oh Abada Haksabanovic Forrest O'Riley Turnbull Kobayashi Bernabei

Whoever we start with the bench will be ridiculously strong.

A hard fought 3-1 win

Hopefully end a good January on a high note. Full points gained and move onto February in a good place. A huge month. Two matches with two more victories in its first week then sets us up lovely. But I am always nervous of facing a team, away from home, whom you have trounced previously. So I think this one could be trickier than many expect.

It's a later kick off on a Sunday and will be a long time coming. So we will be champing at the bit for some football action.
I suspect the SMSM will be waxing lyrical about how the huns have decreased our lead to 6 points and how brilliant their new signing is.
Expect the Real VAR to return to normal service after the kiddy on version to appease us in the games they knew were toffee.
Would be good to see CCV and the Baker back and surely Jota is due a big game for us.
The 3 points will need to be earned as always so nothing taken for granted regardless of the scoreline last time at tanadeechy.
Or they could be chasing a 12 point lead , our game won’t be easy but can’t see a loss, St Johnstone gave them a game last week so Ref and VAR aside so could upset the Mooch ?

Latest posts

Back