Dundee United v Celtic - 29th January..it's a Sunday..and it kicks off at 16:00

It was a stuffy first half against a stodgy defensive opponent. But there was no sense of panic from the manager, players or fans as we all have total belief that we are good enough to overcome our opposition. Rarely it won't turn out like that but so far it nearly always does.

Maeda should have scored that header at the death to make it 3-0 but that was very comfortable and a well deserved victory

Harder than the last game there mainly because they say in with the sole intention of stifling us, sometimes we play the pass too quickly and other times not quickly enougj.again Robertson has strange ideas of what is a bad tackle as he allows teams to stick the boot in against us and doesn't give the guy a 2nd yellow for deliberate handball. Scottish referees need investigating it can't all be put down to incompetence.

That's a penalty regardless of the keeper touching the ball first the defender pushed kyogo beforehand and that's the penalty.

Pretty disappointing first half, typical bus depot defending , I'd be quite happy to see jota and abada go off for maeda and Haksabanovic second half, jota slightly better than abada but maeda will ping the crosses in .

Too pedestrian, this out wide , back inside back out wide nonsense is a roasting from Ange shirley at ht.

Expect nothing from VAR but we must show more urgency and up the tempo , utd are happy to let us have possession must do more.

Mon the hoops HH
Totally agree he led with his left hand making contact with Kyogo first pushing him forward Before he made contact with the ball it was a cop out for the ref, as far as the game was concerned Celtic have played better but as the say a win a win which is all that was needed think there will be some sore shins and ankles in the morning. And of course the gap is still there much to some peoples
annoyance and what the hell do we care ……………………………….

Liel is still very young and it isn't unusual for players of that age to lack consistency. In recent games he has dropped off from the very high standard he is capable of but he will soon be back to his best again.
I think Ange knows he needs minutes to stay sharp , he got them today can't be brilliant all the time, looked reluctant to shoot but wasn't alone there, Rodgers-esque performance today and another outstanding performance from Mooy Oriley must up his game if he has any hope of displacing Aaron

By the way just like to say oor fans are the best Around,,95 mins non stop singing👏☘️
I love the rebs as much as anyone but I thought that the songs today and almost every game are getting a bit embarrassing. We have players literally from all over the world and for the full game we sing about the IRA
We could have /should have song Celtic songs and the atmosphere would have been superb going back 9 clear at the top and singing about the players that are doing so much for us.
How inspiring is it when you’re drawing 0-0 and all we get is songs like the boys of the old brigade or similar. There’s a time and a place and the GB can stick their sick songs up their arse!
Just my opion

I love the rebs as much as anyone but I thought that the songs today and almost every game are getting a bit embarrassing. We have players literally from all over the world and for the full game we sing about the IRA
We could have /should have song Celtic songs and the atmosphere would have been superb going back 9 clear at the top and singing about the players that are doing so much for us.
How inspiring is it when you’re drawing 0-0 and all we get is songs like the boys of the old brigade or similar. There’s a time and a place and the GB can stick their sick songs up their arse!
Just my opion
*opinion
Sick songs being about player that have died

Just my opion
You're not the only one I got a text from my brother asking what's with all all the ira songs but I'd say to you buddy what I said to him and that's the celtic fans perogative who travelled with the team to Dundee and I won't criticise them for it though at the same time its not what I'd prefer them to sing HH

Back