Dundee United v Celtic - 29th January..it's a Sunday..and it kicks off at 16:00

MOTM Mooy again, think the bhoys got a roasting off Ange at HT too much sideways passing not direct enough until 40th minute onwards.
Improved second half.

When a side at home sits in like this it's always going to be not pretty and it wasn't.

Still it's another 3pts at a difficult venue regardless of the 0-9 earlier.
So I won't criticise too much it's job done 9pts clear and we were never in any danger.

We won't always face 11 men in the last 3rd and it's totally understandable why utd did this.

Onwards and upwards after a frustrating first half we always deserved the 3pts HH 🍀

I thought Jota's goal was taken brilliantly.
He headed it the only way it could have crossed the line. Attacking a ball high in the air, at the very tightest of angles, a keeper in close proximity and the massive distraction of the goal post. It was sublime. Many top class centre forwards would not have scored. Super.

Last edited:
Job done today didn't think we were too bad in the first half ...a couple of players not quite on it. Young Abadass struggled a bit but always showed and is a hunskekper so off days are forgiven.
The Canadian bhoy frustrated me a wee bit by going back with the pass too often when I thought going forward was the better option and clearly the Baker was a bit rusty on his return from injury.
I thought Jota was up for it while Mcgregor was strong and consistent along with CCV. Alot of clever movement and passing with no luck in a congested penalty area on a number of occasions.
But you always felt the goals would come.
A fairly decent performance overall and another 3 points to hurt the hope of the hun

Our consistency is amazing ....Oh and finally Oh looks the part. More to come from this bhoy me thinks.

MOTM Mooy again, think the bhoys got a roasting off Ange at HT too much sideways passing not direct enough until 40th minute onwards.
Improved second half.

When a side at home sits in like this it's always going to be not pretty and it wasn't.

Still it's another 3pts at a difficult venue regardless of the 0-9 earlier.
So I won't criticise too much it's job done 9pts clear and we were never in any danger.

We won't always face 11 men in the last 3rd and it's totally understandable why utd did this.

Onwards and upwards after a frustrating first half we always deserved the 3pts HH 🍀
Mooy, who we got nothing, is a player who doesn't have to look up, he knows where the pitch is and the goal, it's like he has an inbuilt radar, he slung that cross in to the back post an its upto other players to be on his wavelength, fortunately Jota was, but how he squeezed that header in from that angle was a thing of beauty.

Mooy, who we got nothing, is a player who doesn't have to look up, he knows where the pitch is and the goal, it's like he has an inbuilt radar, he slung that cross in to the back post an its upto other players to be on his wavelength, fortunately Jota was, but how he squeezed that header in from that angle was a thing of beauty.
I don't think either Mooy or Jota will get the credit they deserve for the making of and the scoring of that goal. It'll all be put down to whit's the goalie daein.

I was for Maeda coming on for jota at ht, luckily I'm not Ange, but I thought maeda would offer better service.

Mooy has to be our best signing of late and were it not for the problems in Ukraine, unlikely we'd have been able to afford him or Haksabanovic

How the hell did Jota manage to score from such a tight angle??? It looks to be nearly impossible to header that into the net without going in off of the far post maybe, but he got it into the centre of the goal past the goalie. Wow!

Yet Andy Wanker give it practically zero credit and instead criticised their goalie for making a blunder!?!?!

20230129_204427.jpg

How the hell did Jota manage to score from such a tight angle??? It looks to be nearly impossible to header that into the net without going in off of the far post maybe, but he got it into the centre of the goal past the goalie. Wow!

Yet Andy Wanker give it practically zero credit and instead criticised their goalie for making a blunder!?!?!

View attachment 21682
Extremely lucky punt across the park from Mooy and a (shut eye) bounce off of ten boab bit heid jota that squirmed its way into the net as the keeper swung on the crossbar , couldnae make it up, jammy celts 😛

Yes the Utd keeper got to the ball but this shows the ball just leaving his right glove but his left fist has already clattered into Kyogo's head. Plus the foul by the Utd defender shoving Kyogo off balance when in the air as he sandwiches our player. The match restarted with a free kick to Utd!

20230129_205459.jpg

Last edited:
Yes the Utd keeper got to the ball but this shows the ball just leaving his right glove but his left fist has already clattered into Kyogo's head. Plus the foul by the Utd defender shoving Kyogo off balance when in the air as he sandwiches our player. The match restarted with a free kick to Utd!

View attachment 21684
Your spot on mate,a said same thing earlier on it’s a penalty all day long,,,all I’ve seen on Twitter is celtic fans saying how it’s not??can’t get ma Heid round that??if you don’t think it’s a penalty fair enough just be happy way that thought no need givin these cunts that call us paranoid ammunition…

Your spot on mate,a said same thing earlier on it’s a penalty all day long,,,all I’ve seen on Twitter is celtic fans saying how it’s not??can’t get ma Heid round that??if you don’t think it’s a penalty fair enough just be happy way that thought no need givin these cunts that call us paranoid ammunition…
So you're allowed to go on about it for 7-8 hours but other people can't put forward their opinions.

That doesn't seem very balanced to me 🤔🤨🤔

View attachment 21684
How an anyone claim this was a honest mistake . Cheating exposed and ignored

So you're allowed to go on about it for 7-8 hours but other people can't put forward their opinions.

That doesn't seem very balanced to me 🤔🤨🤔
Not at all,I’m not saying people can’t put forward their opinions ?am saying keep it in house?like on the noise were we can go on for 7-8 hours talking shite…the one thing I notice about Twitter is hun fans never ever criticise there team!!

Latest posts

Back