Dundee United v Celtic - 29th January..it's a Sunday..and it kicks off at 16:00

Is it just me or does anyone else think those advertising hoardings are well dangerous at DU.
I mean they're so close to the pitch and Jota was luck enough to stop in time, if he'd been going a bit faster he would have had to leap them and look whats behind them. Surprised they get away with them, then again, it is Scotland.

1675082267005.png

Our own Niall J waxing lyrical about Jota's talents.

To me, Jota is the classic example of "he isn't a great goal scorer - but he is a scorer of great goals".

Our own Niall J waxing lyrical about Jota's talents.

To me, Jota is the classic example of "he isn't a great goal scorer - but he is a scorer of great goals".

The Jota like many who ply their trade on the wings doesn't always do it week in week out but never the less he is a special talent and still a young lad.
Enjoy this bhoy while he is here as I suspect he may be on the transfer radar of other clubs across Europe this summer.
I fear he doesn't quite like the cauld here either but he is a smashing lad who has contributed immensely to our football as Ange would say. When he is on it he is a joy to watch ...can't help but like the bhoy.

The Jota like many who ply their trade on the wings doesn't always do it week in week out but never the less he is a special talent and still a young lad.
Enjoy this bhoy while he is here as I suspect he may be on the transfer radar of other clubs across Europe this summer.
I fear he doesn't quite like the cauld here either but he is a smashing lad who has contributed immensely to our football as Ange would say. When he is on it he is a joy to watch ...can't help but like the bhoy.
Don’t disagree, but I really thought he would light up our Champions League campaign but , for me, I’m afraid he was a big disappointment.
Nonetheless as you say he’s young and next season beckons. 🤞
HH

Don’t disagree, but I really thought he would light up our Champions League campaign but , for me, I’m afraid he was a big disappointment.
Nonetheless as you say he’s young and next season beckons. 🤞
HH
He wasn't the only disappointment in the champions league for us , though it was a step up for all the side and on the whole it was a reasonable display that we could've got more from.

Members online

Latest posts

Back