Dundee United v Celtic - SPFL Premiership Sunday 7th March, kick off 12 noon

Gary67

Hopefully we'll see the same starting 11 as Aberdeen game.
If they beat St Mirren on Saturday then the league is all but over (they'll be 21 points ahead and we'll have 7 games to play), us not winning would confirm that. We should be targeting winning our next 2 games and make them wait until after the split to confirm the title.
With the Cup now being played to a conclusion in May we need to get a run of form going.

Same team as Gary 67 days but would like to see Luca Connell starting and some of the Younger players to see what they can do. But sadly no chance of that pity
Bain
Johnjo Rarebit Odin Connell
Tears Turnbull CalMac Corpus
Eddy Klimax
Young team Bench and Broonie fur Docco
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Give the young blood a chance, I'm not saying start 11 youngsters, but get them on the bench and get them into the team bit by bit between now and the seasons end. And ffs get a winger or two in the team.

If someone has indicated they are for the off, then they are of no earthly good to us now, bin them and I include loan players who are going back to their parent club.

Next season started last week for us and it was piss poor, get it sorted, appoint who needs appointed and tell the fans. Winning the cup for a record 5 in a row whilst nice, means fek all if its guys who ain't going to be here next season. I could stomach another disappointment if I can see a change in play and direction.

H.fekin.H

The fact that the Scottish Cup will now be played to a conclusion in May has lessened any chance of youngsters getting a run of games. Kennedy will pick strongest team available to try to build momentum, firstly ahead of playing them in a fortnight, and then hopefully a chance of making it 5IAR Scottish Cups.

fully expect this group of players who have did feck all this season to carry on till the end of the season would rather play all the weans till the seasons over and let the losers go on there holidays early

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like an age since our last game but always look forward to the next wan . . see this boy Mellor shouting about exploiting our weaknesses. ..tight up their last time to say the least..a must win. Here's the team I'd like to see ...at least have Connell on the bench at worst ..cmon the bhoys🍀

Attachments

• celtic-selector-1819-824965dd87d478695f8549a68c5cfec2-1.jpg
    celtic-selector-1819-824965dd87d478695f8549a68c5cfec2-1.jpg
    483.9 KB · Views: 5
Seems like an age since our last game but always look forward to the next wan . . see this boy Mellor shouting about exploiting our weaknesses. ..tight up their last time to say the least..a must win. Here's the team I'd like to see ...at least have Connell on the bench at worst ..cmon the bhoys🍀
Just about keeping a momentum going and start the build going so that new guys coming in or some leaving the team are not starting again. Players will need all the game time before the break and the covid restrictions on their pre season again. Time to have the troops full time staying at Lennoxtown during the season, arrange it with families etc to cater for visits etc.

I hope we draw I cannot face them stopping ten on our own ground what a boot in the balls that would be, they are going to win it anyway just draw with utd and then play them with the pressure on them to keep their undefeated run going, then we can go out and fuck them, give them a doing in their first game a champions, cos if we go into this game with any pressure I expect us to blow so the ideal payout is they win the league today and not in paradise nxt game we then fuck them and become the first team to beat the champions, today 0-0

I hope we draw I cannot face them stopping ten on our own ground what a boot in the balls that would be, they are going to win it anyway just draw with utd and then play them with the pressure on them to keep their undefeated run going, then we can go out and fuck them, give them a doing in their first game a champions, cos if we go into this game with any pressure I expect us to blow so the ideal payout is they win the league today and not in paradise nxt game we then fuck them and become the first team to beat the champions, today 0-0
If we dont beat utd today we will have to applauded the tax cheating bassas onto the park at Celtic Park, win today and win in a fortnight Celtic ffs.

Fek all this talk about Dundee utd winning or drawing with us lets get this one on the way.

Firstly, win today, in 2 weeks time beat the scum spoil the party and take away the invincible shit, the Huns then have to wait until the 17th April for the next chance to officially win the title, with luck they will lose and it will frustrate the fek out the zombies, no quarter given on this, its a matter of time i know but lets keep them waiting as long as we can, if we can hold back the zombie march for another 3 weeks or so then lets do it, shove in a couple of European defeats between this and it takes some of the shine away form their triumph. this shambles of a celtic team need to step it up and do all we can to frustrate the cnts.

Yir daft, I’ve NEVER wanted Celtic, to draw or lose ANY game, I fully expect us to win today, then give the huns a right good going over/kicking COYBIG, HAIL HAIL 🍀💚

Members online

Latest posts

Back