Dundee United v Celtic - SPFL Premiership Sunday 7th March, kick off 12 noon

Just catching up.
im not sure why we spend 3.5m on Klimala then give him a start, hooked after 65 minutes, then dropped for next game.
please don’t feel the need to tell me because he’s sh1t. I don’t agree
HH

Not sure what game you're watching today but our interplay today has been at its best of the season
Aye right. And no doubt Broony is dominating the game again. Continuously knocking the ball from side to side hoping to bore the opposition to sleep before someone decides to knock a long range shot straight to the goalie yet again is not most people's idea of good interplay!

How the FUK duz Laxalt miss fae there?? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.. How Fukin UNFIT is Griffiths? Kennedy shd tell us coz we shd be 4 or 5 up by noo against this FUKIN DROSS!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Wae a FIT Griff we're 4 up here!! 😏😏😏😏.. Wae an UNFIT Griff we're STILL AHEAD🤬🤬🤬🤬
Yive goat a sticky emoji button, every time yir pressing it, it goes 4 times, try a bit a WD40, or wipe the jazz/funk aff yir keyboard 🤣

McFadden says the off-side decision for us was wrong then he tells us the linesman had a perfect view,,is Fat Boyd pulling his strings again.

HH.

This season is what it is and this match falls into the category of the last 30 odd games. No pace. No imagination....just a slow procession to the final match where we can get shot of the loan signings, the players who don't want to be here and the management and coaching team. Then we can start to rebuild for next season. Hopefully the new CEO has a vision. Hopefully the manager he brings in isn't given the scope of building a team round the young whipper snapper that is Scott Brown.

Much as expected. Dominated possession without troubling their goalie too much. Shit park. Defence still fragile. Some players willing to play in fits and starts only others are not of the quality that we have been used to. Hard to see how progress can be made with no firm hand on the tiller. Quite depressed today I'm afraid. Here's hoping for a spark from somewhere.

Back