Dundee United v Celtic - SPFL Premiership Sunday 7th March, kick off 12 noon

Have you ever seen so many cowards in our jersey? Christie is far to soft, Elyonousie is a pussy, come on ffs. put in some effort, no one is running off the ball watch them at throw ins no one wants the f thing.

This is the problem with Kennedy it's why he cant get the job theres nothing there any different I know its late in the season and its hard to totally change a team but ffs there wid be more urgency with the youth team playing
Mostly the same team (except Welsh for Duffy 👍), the same formation and the same "tactics" = the same outcome.

I thought we started excellently at a high tempo but then either because of a lack of fitness or a change of tactics we returned back to what has let us down for much of the last few months.

We should still have enough quality to win by 2 or 3 goals but we need to play much smarter.

Mostly the same team (except Welsh for Duffy 👍), the same formation and the same "tactics" = the same outcome.

I thought we started excellently at a high tempo but then either because of a lack of fitness or a change of tactics we returned back to what has let us down for much of the last few months.

We should still have enough quality to win by 2 or 3 goals but we need to play much smarter.
It's a total lack of fitness and tactics its embarrassing tbh watching my team just go thru the motions😡

Members online

Back