Dundee United v Celtic - SPFL Premiership Sunday 7th March, kick off 12 noon

I'm honestly looking forward to the end of this season and the close season. This has been absolutely pitiful this season and has summed up the ambition of the board for the last 15 years imo, happy to just have remained in front of that mob and keep them at arms length enough to create a supposed rivalry again.

Christie, Moi, Eddie and duffy can get to for a start and hopefully Kennedy along with the and whoever else isn't 100 percent committed. Broony needs to hang the boots and become part of the coaching team for me.

I'm seriously gutted about all of this for me this whole season has been worse than living in a pandemic and the hell that comes with it.

Watching Celtic during the 1990's was a tough watch - but we played some terrific football and were being financially mugged by the tax cheats at Ibrox .
Watching this lot you would never think that they had won the last 9 titles and a Quadruple Treble and were up against a team of insolvent cheats ( nothing changes ! ).

A new coach is the least of our problems !

HH

Not a case of sevco winning the league as Celtic gifting it to them,I might be going against the grain here but Eddy looks as if he is just marking time until he goes like a few more not Celtic players,planning for next season should start now not at the end of the season plenty of youth players to fill thier places

I'm already seeing the videos coming through. I'm so glad I'm down south at the moment. Going to be a nightmare up there for you bhoys and ghirls
Agreed here lubo I'm so happy not to live in Scotland anymore and I also don't do social media so I'm safe there. My heart goes out to all the bhoys and ghirls who have to live there and put up with the fascist lot

Members online

Latest posts

Back