Dundee United v Celtic - SPFL Premiership Sunday 7th March, kick off 12 noon

Disgraceful from The team and current management and Lennon they have handed over our title without a fight. Get a NEW MANAGER IN THIS WEEK and get a total clear out of all the loan players and all the crap that was signed during the summer also Bain ,Eddie and Rogic.

Get Lawwell and the board to give the Huns a guard of honour and a round of applause when they arrive at Celtic Park as they are the people who were behind their survival. Time for Desmond to get his finger out and get a new management team in place.

I'm already seeing the videos coming through. I'm so glad I'm down south at the moment. Going to be a nightmare up there for you bhoys and ghirls
And the architects of this misery will be sitting pretty in their mansions or abroad and ignoring everything we have to endure. Maybe Dermoptera should come over and sample the people in their triumph, it might give him the kick up the arse he needs to do something about it ASAP

Played well for an hour but our finishing was woeful. The substitution of Turnbull for an unfit, can't be arsed Rogic the turning point, we created very little after that.
Hopefully that's the last we see of Rogic, Griffiths, Elyounoussi, Laxalt in a Celtic shirt, sadly I doubt it though.

Have never seen any champions surrender their title so meekly , pathetically putting it mildly in all my years of watching Scottish football, an utter disgrace every one on the park today the only saving grace is that the rangers cant win it at CP. Disgusted with what I saw today , mind boggling substitutions at the wrong times tells me JK is not the man for the job , not by a million miles. Clancy playing his part giving foul throw against eddy these happen every game in the SPL. I remember being 3rd to aberdeen and dundee United but they were great great sides and we had the biscuit tin. All of these players and Lennon, JK, strachan gets a N/A , lawell should hang their heads in shame for the embarrassment theyve brought upon us all. Gave it up with a whimper. I just hope that now its lost mathematically the players will play free and show their real qualities and beat them at CP and bigot dome where the rules of mass gatherings is encouraged by the clubs manager who greeted them, incidentally hes still the least successful title winning manager that oldco and take your pick at that clubs name , newco. 1 trophy in 3 years. Celtic will return we always do the 10 isnt what it was with juve going for it and Bayern going for 9. The quadreble , invincible (FULL DOMESTIC) season, the British record of unbeaten run, the first and the latter will never be bettered if even equaled and I doubt it will in my son's lifetime, these are the standards that we cannot expect to replicate of course but a complete overhaul should start now , see the season out blooding youth now. Actually Peter Lawell should go now, what's this wait until July or June nonsense , you're leaving ? Ok thanks good bye we have your replacement. I'll just leave it there though I've a hell of a lot more to say ( I'll spare my fellow members the rant) HH ☘

Last edited:
Where did our 10 in a row all go wrong ? Could it be argued the second the rat went out the door ? This season has been one disaster after another ..Thank fuk its over ..How a team that has been the most dominant in Scottish footy history(quadruple treble) can lose title to same team we won title by 12 points last year is beyond belief..We put zero pressure on Sevco all season ..We have a few players id build new team round ..McGregor,Turnbull,Ajer,Forrest..Maybes Soro,Welsh..Rest can get tae fuk

Because he was supposedly unfit?
With everything that's been happening i think he has been made a bit of a scapegoat previously. Bayo.was apparently unfit at toulouse, soro can't get a look in, ajeti never fit. Think it says more about the previous managers regime tbh. Deila said how unfit the players were last time round, how can a team go from Rodgers team to this team that look flat and knackered after 60 mins?
not only did he turn up 2 seasons in a row unfit but did nowt to get anywhere near fit ,that aside i wait for the real story to break ,,,,,give it time

It’s gone lads 😤
We need to let it go
The players downed tools long ago so it didn’t matter who was in charge, when you chuck it you Chuck it
The recriminations/pain are only going to feed the 200 guests we have on here at moment
Suck it up and remember this day fir when we take our title back
Picnic over
I’ve a few miles left to walk

Where did our 10 in a row all go wrong ? Could it be argued the second the rat went out the door ? This season has been one disaster after another ..Thank fuk its over ..How a team that has been the most dominant in Scottish footy history(quadruple treble) can lose title to same team we won title by 12 points last year is beyond belief..We put zero pressure on Sevco all season ..We have a few players id build new team round ..McGregor,Turnbull,Ajer,Forrest..Maybes Soro,Welsh..Rest can get tae fuk
No it went wrong the moment Lawwell decided that Rodgers. Was taking away his limelight and started to interfere, and we lost the best manager we have had in years.

When you looked at our players on the pitch after 80 minutes this afternoon, did you see a single one with a look of determination to keep trying to win this game rather than meekly hand over the title to your fiercest rival?

No fight, no guts, no character, no fucks given! And that to me is totally unacceptable and unforgiveable.

Last edited:

Members online

Back