Dundee v Celtic - All Comments Here

I'd think there will be 4 changes from Sunday's starting 11.
Christie, Sinclair, Gordon & Boyata for Ntcham, Kouassi, Bain & Ajer/Benkovic.
Can also see one of the reserve team midfielders (McInroy or Henederson) getting a place on the bench

Good to see goals getting scored a plenty, will be required to get us first on top and then we can stretch the lead over all the rest. Regular goal scoring will give confidence to the front players and their overall play, hopefully they kick on from the previous games and the more goals the more pressure we take off the defence by allowing them to relax and play fluently knowing the team has goals in it. 13 goals in the last 3 games with only two conceded, things looking up.

While our eye-watering list of injuries is limiting our options and dictating the starting 11 at the moment there is also a degree of unnecessary tinkering that's been going on in certain areas. How do we expect any degree of consistency as a team when guys who are fit are in for one game and out the next? Christie, Morgan, Bain, Kouassi, Johnson, Gamboa etc. seem to drift in and out the team from one game to the next.

How are these guys supposed to build an understanding with their teammates, find their feet within the system and prove their worth to the team without a steady run of games? The team is unsettled enough as it is with the constant chopping and changing at the back and central midfield due to injuries without unsettling it unnecessarily.

As I've said injuries are dictating at the moment but in the areas where they aren't can BR not just settle on a preferred option and stick to it for a run of games until that player proves whether or not he's good enough to hold onto it for the long term or is an adequate back up when the first choice is unavailable. If they ultimately prove to be neither then at least we know and can move them on.

Christie, Bain and Kouassi should keep their places in the starting 11 for the Dundee game because if there was ever a time for them to prove their worth and show they can step up then it's now, injury and loss of form by some have provided them with an opportunity, let's see if they have the ability and mentality to make the most of that opportunity.

HH.

Bain deserves to start on Wednesday as well as his excellent performance, this is his old club where he was driven out

I would go for

Bain -deserves a start at his old club
Lustiq- if fit
Boyata - Needs brought back
Benkovic - Needs more games
Izzy - needs game time. KT needs a break
Mulumbu - if fit also needs games
Mcgregor- with Brown and N'tham injured
Forrest - automatic
Rogic - automatic
Christie - deserves a game
Eduoard - No other option

Hearts had to come at us on Sunday as it was a cup game. Dundee will wish to limit the hit they suffer.....I will be happy with 1-0 to the 'tic.

Dundee will sit back but I think despite our spate of injuries we'll comfortably win!

I'm concerned with the number of injuries! Are they getting trained too much too hard? We need a near full strength side to pick up 3 points against RB to rescue the EL progression!

Seen a couple of Dundee games and their defence is woeful . At our best we will tear them to shreds . A lot of important games tonight could change the league standings dramatically.

Members online

No members online now.

Back