Dundee Vote

10 in a Row

Surely Hearts and Partick Thistle arent hoping to win their case with regards to Dundees vote ? I hear folk on radio and newspaper going on about mystery ??? Deloitte's examination of phone records, mobile communications (including texts) and email data has identified no evidence of improper behaviour by SPFL personnel concerning the submission of the Dundee FC vote," the SPFL's independent non-executive director Karyn McCluskey wrote in a letter to clubs.

Whats all this other rubbish about no answers about why Nelms changed vote ..Nelms gave a thorough question and answer transcript but ill quote just his part of changing vote ...

GC: What was the major part of changing your vote? JN: The biggest thing was, the only way I could see, once we knew what was happening, that we could help anybody – it’s not just helping people but a longer-term, bigger picture – is reconstruction. Speaking with a lot of clubs, there was much more of an appetite for reconstruction than I understood going into this. That was the main thing. Getting to that stage, we had over 80% of the clubs vote a certain way so, in order to get going, so to speak, I changed my vote so we could get on to the next phase.

Dundee had 30 days to change their NO vote to YES.. I have a feeling that Gardiners conduct on the radio also convinced Dundee to change their vote??? .. JN: It’s unbelievable. The way that was handled was not businesslike and was very poor. It has caused a lot of bad blood throughout the league, the way that was done, taking private messages and putting them out there. Of course, they have been taken out of context at some levels because you don’t know exactly what was going on and what the conversations were. There were a lot of conversations going on at that time, loads of them, so you don’t get the full context of it but you do get one view and that’s what they wanted.

I personally think Hearts and Partick should have NO chance in arbitration if its fair..Dundee vote was explained by Nelms and investigated by Deloitte..Only mystery about it all is by journalists and agenda driven folk..The facts of the case are simple..Over 80 percent voted democratically to end season..All 12 teams including Hearts agreed season couldnt be completed..Its an open and shut case unless we have agenda driven judges in Arbitration

Members online

Latest posts

Back