DUP All out politics

The DUP - the political wing of the Old Testament, as Frankie Boyle nutshelled them.

A bunch of inbred bigot creationists that think Jesus was cutting about riding a velociraptor.

A mob of whackaday fuckwits like that having any influence on power was once only the province of acid-nightmares. Now it's bizarre reality - like a poor dystopian sci-fi movie where society is at the mercy and whims of the three stooges.
and that's their upside!!! Sandman!

It all started with Cameron with his elections and referendum..pompous arrogant prick..next we get Theresa Dismay another I'll advised stupid arsehole..called an election and now can't get a majority without the Dob party.Throw in the nutters Rees Mog, Boris Johnston and all the Brexiteers and she, s now got to please these people and have her red lines in the negotiations..the voice of the silent informed majority is gone. They even threw in Gibraltar ffs... another British Imperial outpost..Spain should kick them out...The thing is...we didn't vote for a Tory or DOB party in Scotland, we didn't vote for Brexit..Time for change.

Was listening to Adam Bolton on All out politics on SKY this morning interviewing Kenneth Clark and he said live on tv that the DUP were a sectarian protestant party.Its good to hear someone telling the truth for a change.[/
Aye, DUP-Daft Ulster Prods. The UK is fvcked, time for an Indy Scotland & a United Eire. FUCK WESTMINSTER RULE!
absolutely my friend,We have known this for years,Ken Clark put his head above the parapet over this, how many will back him,,not May that’s for sure,she sold her soul and that of the country for that matter,time Nichola got her finger out and made moves, to distance ourselves, trying not to be political on here,but sometimes it gets in twinned with our views,hh

Brexit was to stop immigration and all the fandangoes that voted because of that should think about the issue Ireland throws up.

No hard border so immigration will increase without the safety net of european grants to accommodate.

For all the people with an immigration issue, how you like them apples?

Danced a JIG the Day Thatcher Died at work the public Asked what I was doing. My mate told them I was an ex a miner. Got a round of applause. Which wasn’t for ma dancin.

HH

I was in Queen St Station lower level and the news came over the tannoy she had been beat, the place fkn errupted it was magical.

That wicked witch should never be tolerated in Scotland yet we have tories. Go figure. Mind i self treachery.

Shameful

I was in Queen St Station lower level and the news came over the tannoy she had been beat, the place fkn errupted it was magical.

That wicked witch should never be tolerated in Scotland yet we have tories. Go figure. Mind i self treachery.

Shameful

Miners clubs and Labour clubs all throughout
Scotland opened special bottles of Whisky, to Toast the bitch. Was deid. She and her ilk used Scotland as a testing ground for her fucked up policy’s the Poll Tax. Made sure that the poorest people were crushed into the dirt.
Destroyed communities throughout GB as she herself said there’s no such thing as community. She was pure evil. Best fucking Jig I ever did. Up the Miners

HH

I don't like Clark but he called it out properly..but listening to the crap over the last few months has convinced me to vote for independence.This whole Brexit rubbish has convinced me that the the tories want Brexit to get rid of the European laws that protect workers..Rees Mog actually said it..they are a different species and their arguments reek of greed. They are all about looking after themselves and the money men. As for Theresa Dis - May, she relies on a bunch of bigots who like to call themselves The Kingmakers.We would be well rid of these people. I am really glad the EU and the Republic has stood it's ground against these little Englandanders as the Germans call them.
Fuck it's got to be Independence we need to get away from the unionist right wing at Westminster. And for someone who was Labour and convener for Unison for 50 yrs, they have shafted us, so got to be indi and let us enjoy our wealth

Spot on Benignus.

Think a hell of a lot of people are in for a rude awakening when the Brexit dust finally clears and the true face of 'who's took control' is finally revealed.

There'll be no distinction made between Brexiteer and Remainer when they start stripping away people's human/worker rights, you only have to look at what the so called 'moderates' on the right have already done to the disabled, terminally ill, workers, those on benefits and society as a whole to get a flavour of what's to come.

Now imagine what it'll be like when the hard line zealots are let off the leash!
Independence let Scots make our own decisions, let us enjoy our vast wealth and get to fuck well away from unionist right wing Westminster

Better start passing out the armalites if Scotland wants real independence!

The Brits will never give up Scotland unless they are murdered out of it and that includes every Scottish unionists.

It's the only language they know

Danced a JIG the Day Thatcher Died at work the public Asked what I was doing. My mate told them I was an ex a miner. Got a round of applause. Which wasn’t for ma dancin.

HH
I was getting my lunch ready for night shift that glorious day when I heard the good news so I went straight to the pub to celebrate the good news after being in the pub 5 minutes I got a text from my boss to say I've got a night's holiday still don't remember what happened the rest of the day

A public holiday to celebrate made up history to glorify a supposed Protestant champion which he was not in real actual CREDIBLE history for a supposed protestant people WHICH THEY ARE NOT IN ANY REAL HISTORY OR DEFINITION.

Tax payer funded Giant Bonfires made of Pallet and tyre in public streets.

Thousands of marches all year round for slob oafs to ponce up and down public streets, dressed as dodgy disco milkmen, so as they can celebrate their supposed identity from a history that never was, for purposes of getting in the faces of people in streets where they are most likely to offend.

No Gays

No rights let alone equals for anyone who does not fit their ideas of what's right!

No Dublin except for handouts

No treating their dairy and beef or many another produce as not Irish as there is global marketing edge and money in that

No Brussels except for handouts

Other than that they don't want to be treated even one little tiny bit different what so ever to the average person on the island of Britain, that they imagine they are more loyal to and able to represent even better than they can!

No

Even if that means the general population can have it both ways and have an economic advantage over other parts of Ireland and the entire Island of Britain.

Fundamental morons, ignorant pitiful fools used and abused whenever suits by perverse politicians and most of all by the mafia families of the large inherited mansion palaces and estates.

The definition of the zombie, brainless and aimless nothing but base instinct, a breed apart, the almost living contented dead walking.

Last edited:
Back