E Tims diary today

Etims suggests the Manager has handed in his notice and will leave in the Summer. They suggests that this is why the players are not working for Brendan.

They suggest that Dembele confronted Brendan with this information and forced his exit.

Frightening stuff if true! Thought the days of hindering ourselves was long gone! Here's hoping we aren't as stupid as to implode during the most successful years of me lifetime! Hail! Hail! ? KTF

I have absolutely no idea if any of these rumours are true or not, but it would certainly explain why we as a club find ourselves in our current situation.
It harks back to a time I thought was long gone.
If true it'll all come out in the wash as they say

The panic in some quarters when thirty-two league matches are yet to be played is certainly cringeworthy.

I won't be the one denying we have been trash so far. The manager has to regroup the players, rethink tactics and redraw the outline of the team. Players need to focus and man up. The board has to back the manager with proper funding, and scouts need to do their damn job and provide a list of players who would actually improve this squad in January. Okay. All of this is true.

Regardless, this season can still be saved and pieces like this one don't help at all.

I find ridiculous that anyone would believe that Dembele forced his departure because he found out BR was leaving after this season. As if Dembele wasn't leaving in 2019 as well if he hadn't this summer. Ridiculous piece of speculative blogging.

Hearts are six points clear. Hardly the end of the world. We are Celtic, we have the resources and the personnel. They better fix it. I don't care what has to be done. If the manager has to be sacked eventually, do it. If 15 players need to be sold in January, do it. It's not a disaster yet. It can be fixed. We only need the people in power to stop burying their heads in the sand.

Our problems are much deeper than a dip in form, it won't be resolved by training harder there are clearly issues to be dealt with.

With a complete lack of communication from within the club there is bound to be questions about what went on with Boyata, Dembele and the knock on effects.

Whether etims are on the money or not no one can say for certain.

It's absolute rubbish about the manager. Why would he be allowed to serve out a notice period if he had lost the dressing room?

We have got off to a shocker, but there is plenty of time to turn it around - and we will. We have got too used to an easy League for the last few years. There is a little more competition this year, but we are still head and shoulders above the rest.

It's absolute rubbish about the manager. Why would he be allowed to serve out a notice period if he had lost the dressing room?

We have got off to a shocker, but there is plenty of time to turn it around - and we will. We have got too used to an easy League for the last few years. There is a little more competition this year, but we are still head and shoulders above the rest.

We have to prove it on the pitch though, starting Wednesday. St. Johnstone conceded five goals this weekend. We better attack them from minute one, prove a point. We need a morale boost.

The dip in form isn't just this season -look how often we dropped points after the hearts game. The treble papered over the cracks a bit (first world problems?) but this season is the cumulation of a deterioration. It's the people who aren't panicking who are being unrealistic. IMHO.

It would be good to get some analysis on our manager making wholesale changes following a European tie.
I felt we needed change on Sunday but 5 was far too many.

Reactions: TET
I'd think if I was manager and someone blocked players I wanted...I'd be gone immediately contract or not. Dembele situation was poorly handled, while Boyta's seems to have been resolved to a degree. As usual some minor truths and probably 85% pure mince.

Back