Eboue Kouassi

I rate him, and wouldn’t send him out on loan for that reason. Game time may happen more this year if Broony slows down/plays less (not that he is showing many signs of that right now).

We could have a tough schedule after Christmas if we are still in Europe too. Don’t want the squad any lighter an given assaults are now “allowed”, injury cover could be vital too.

I never saw the game at Tynecastle but saddened to hear he didn’t play well, but it can happen to anyone and Brendan saw fit to spend a few quid on him. If he gets the game time we could have a star on our hands.

BHH
Can we afford to give him game time the way this season is shaping up, Stop 10IAR at all costs, every Celtic player under threat in the Open Hunting Season announced by the SFA with every 2bit knuckledragger and hammer thrower in the game out to prove himself as The Man who got Scot Brown, Tierney, Forrest, Rogic et enfin Edouard.

I thought it was a poor decision to play him against Hearts, he had not been playing in the first team for months and this was probably the hardest game he could have been used also he was not the only bad player that day some of the seasoned ones did not perform either so cut the bhoy some slack and judge him when he has played four or five games at least. Very unfair critisim

He had a stinker at Tynecastle which surprised me, I had it in mind that this was exactly the type of fixture he would thrive in. Prior to that on the couple of occasions I have seen him he looked very promising. He's still very young and has a few ahead of him in that midfield group but I must admit I expected to see more of him by this point. Hope he gets more game time this season, on loan or in the Hoops.

Back