EBT McLeish looks past KT

Taking aside what I think of McLeish , I think Robertson is a better player at this point in their careers than KT , combined with playing against a higher level of opponent both domestically and in Europe I don’t see anything wrong with the appointment of Robertson as captain

Taking aside what I think of McLeish , I think Robertson is a better player at this point in their careers than KT , combined with playing against a higher level of opponent both domestically and in Europe I don’t see anything wrong with the appointment of Robertson as captain
Would disagree entirely. KT is the more complete player of the two already and its only the fact that he's accomplished in a number of positions while Robertson isn't that means he compromises to get both into the team.

Would disagree entirely. KT is the more complete player of the two already and its only the fact that he's accomplished in a number of positions while Robertson isn't that means he compromises to get both into the team.
It’s all about opinions and it’s pretty obvious we have very different ones here so let’s just agree to disagree HH

Don't really care who the captain is, but I would like to see a way that we could accommodate both of them on the left instead of moving KT to the right. Perhaps start with KT further forward and Robertson at LB or indeed vice versa both a good at attacking the other teams FB's and they could probably interchange the whole game which would cause the other teams problems??? The fact that KT can play a number of positions equally well points to him being the better player, but find a way where both of them can terrorise teams down the left flank.

HH all, New member! I totally agree Big Eck did it with that in mind. He is probably, gasping for air, as he has none of his hun prodigies in the squad. Sad prik of a man, how he got the job is beyond me. Strachan was actually starting to get them gelling and was unlucky in a couple of games. Anyway, Seeing how the SFA wangle their wee hun shakes, to make sure they have one of their tossers to Manage Scotland. It's pathetic! but hey what do we expect - been going on for decades!! I support Scotland because I want them to win - but I feel they'll be going backwards employing a has been coach, and average player!! hail hail we shall prevail! cheers COYBIG

I repeat my earlier post about having difficulty overcoming my dislike and more importantly confidence in his ability to manage a group of footballers. I do not have any without bias and drive players to win. AND HE IS A TOOL. But apart from him being a tool, I am far from being extreme in any of my views however it makes my viewing of any Scotland game , an exercise not of pleasure or enjoyment but of worry that any Celtic player gets injured. Then circles my mind, like vultures searching for carrion, the doubts of his ability to manage well without his own brand of succulent lamb bias! The answer to this - Sadly I will probably avoid watching the games, and I would like toI wish Mr McLeish well, but with him at the helm the only option to save my sanity and constant agitation being triggered with thoughts of SFA questionable actions or lack of aforementioned EBT related issues of to simply not watch the games. It's taken a long while to get this post written cause I don't want to be that person, but.......

I remember Sevco puppets singing,, you can stick the tartan up yer... Or there will be no tartan army in Brazil. I will never ever go doon that road. I want to have nothing in common with Sevco and its non book reading humanish supporters, who, by the way, can lift heavy things. The EBT puppet manager won't be there for too long anyway. He can't depend on the euro refs helping him oot the way a homegrown ref would. I will always support Scotland though and always look for Ireland to do well too. I know a lot of west coast Celts have a low opinion of Scotland and some Scots people too and I don't blame them for that. I want ye to know that it's not like that everywhere. Here in Dundee I can honestly say I have never been in a situation where any one cared whether someone was a Catholic or Prod or Scots Irish. Of all the people I know here, no one cares. I have only ever been called a fenian bastard once in Dundee. That was when I was a student at University of Dundee. The person who said that was from Derry. I had a Celtic t shirt on and he said " I never knew you were a fenian bastard". The one and only time in Dundee. He apologised a couple of days later and blamed where he was from. We never spoke much after that. I remember on a bus going on a field trip.. Someone said " ask Irish George (not his real name) he will know" Irish George replied "I keep telling ye I'm not fucking Irish" someone else piped up, Ali G style" how come you live there then". The whole bus erupted into laughter except Irish George and a couple of non "Irish girls" .
The Sevcoites and their apologists in the Scottish/British establishment are not representative of the Scotland I live in.
Hail Hail from The People's Republic of Dundee where most people don't care what church you go to or what school you stayed away from.

When the match at hampden is being played hector get the search warrant out get straight up ecks stairs lift the matress grab all the cash he's owed that would be one of the dodgers ticked off

Maybe it’s only me .. but I feel like being sick every time McLeish comes on the TV or radio .
He has just made sure ( unless something unfortunate happens to Robertson.. nothing against him but he is not even close to Tierney !) that KT will never be the Scotland Captain
Two faced sh!t !

Just think it's the level of opposition that they play against that Robertson shades it. You could put a fag paper between their ability.

Defensively KT is way ahead, attacking wise there is little between them, KT also takes it for versatility agree he was overlooked to keep others happy. McLeish is a dead duck as manager....if he blows it against Israel and Albania he is done

When Eck!!! goes Scotland need to look at someone with a fresh approach. A manager who can setup to win against inferior opposition rather than a manager who is trying to draw with better opposition all the time. If the team can't beat the next 2 teams he is done.

Back